Vidor @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

The Pirate ship is at anchor.  The Jaguars are lounging.   All is quiet.  Got a feeling Sat, it'll be all hands on deck, draw your swords.  And the Jags will curl back their teeth and extend their claws.   

Hope the fan bases of both teams show up.  Not much posting here.

17 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Where are all the Vidor folks that'll be on here when they play Nederland, Lumberton and PNG?  Are they throwing in the towel for this one already?

That's the truth.  Even the Central fans are quiet.  And the weirdest thing of all, no Code Red folks on here :) 

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Been around a lot longer than Central.

Been relevant a lot longer than Central, since you brought it up. :)

How ironic would it be for ya coach to pull a carrot-top (Dallas HC) and somehow finds a way to lose this game……. 

7 minutes ago, jake94 said:

It's quiet because this isn't a rivalry game like Nederland vs Vidor. That's the biggest game of the year for both of those teams...

True, just look at the ruckus going on between Png and Lumberton, now that's a real rivalry game. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

True, just look at the ruckus going on between Png and Lumberton, now that's a real rivalry game. 

No rivalry there! Lumberton will beat PNG for like the 2nd time in history! Jags will dominate this game vs Ned's rival da Pirates! Jags win DC. Pam 2nd, Raiders 3rd, Big Ned 4th! StatTrash becomes loser for 1st time in his life!

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

No rivalry there! Lumberton will beat PNG for like the 2nd time in history! Jags will dominate this game vs Ned's rival da Pirates! Jags win DC. Pam 2nd, Raiders 3rd, Big Ned 4th! StatTrash becomes loser for 1st time in his life!

You change your avatar to PNG if they win I change mine to raiders if they win...for a week?

9 hours ago, Raider24 said:

If Jags lose to Vidor - And Ltown defeats PNG - And Livingston trounces Nederland - Can we start a new thread on 22-5A outcome?

Oh, and can we start pickums over?  Mr Ump will be the only one to have those picks.

I'm going with Vidor in this one. Beaumont's win against Katy Taylor (Which got blown out by Humble) really doesn't show much IMO. Vidor had a rough night against us on a very muddy field, but think they figured some things out since that game. Vidor 21-14

17 hours ago, REBgp said:

The Pirate ship is at anchor.  The Jaguars are lounging.   All is quiet.  Got a feeling Sat, it'll be all hands on deck, draw your swords.  And the Jags will curl back their teeth and extend their claws.   

Hope the fan bases of both teams show up.  Not much posting here.

The faithfuls will be there.  I think Saturday games do hurt attendance some.  

I'm supposed to fish a bass tournament Saturday on Rayburn.  So someone else will have to post updates at least until I get there...probably halftime.  

16 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Anyway, I've seen film in Vidor.  They have some strong runners.  One of them is hard to bring down.  But with Central having Foster back, and with Moreaux showing what he can do, they'll have to match us score for score...  I don't know if Vidor can do that...

Let me help you out Soulja...

#3 Foster

#8 Mitchell

#12 Moreaux 

#28 Corbin

Pick your poison...