PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

7 minutes ago, outanup said:

That's one long sentence......

Class 99,

I have tried to refrain BUT forget your insight into PNG football,  your post are infant like not to mention the total lack of grammatical correctness.

Know bunches of 99 players - you don't remind me of any of those.

WTF with the commas?

Hoping for a good, injury free game on both sides. A Raider victory would be awesome. Neither team has been tested at all, so it's kinda hard to predict the outcome imho. History is vastly in PNG's favor of course. The Raiders looked like world beaters against a King-less HF. I don't want to hurt any Longhorn fans (at least the HF ones that I don't loathe like the Shorthorned ones) but they are in for a long year. They didn't look good at all. I mean AT ALL. Lumberton's O failed to do much in the little bit of the Porter game, stalling out each time. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. The Raider's defense looks pretty decent with the couple returning from injury last year. Both lines look decent too. Again, praying for an injury free great high school football game.....

P.S. If anyone can steal the comma key from class-99 Indians, I will buy you a steak dinner at Saltgrass!!

Ok smart guy i will keep them coming,think im stupid you better think again,im an Engineer,so i can writing what i want too,whats the problem you can't handle the truth i speak,whats why you have to find a way to come at me because there's nothing you can say but Png wins,this isn't grammer school,all the slings people use on here don't exist,so go after someone else bud.

Most people on this site don't use proper grammar. Let's not be too harsh on 99. Most of the ones criticizing his grammar are not exactly stellar examples of the King's English. This is the internet, where everyone sounds like they never went to school, so it shouldn't be a surprise that one person uses too many commas. The subject is football, not English. 

3 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Ok smart guy i will keep them coming,think im stupid you better think again,im an Engineer,so i can writing what i want too,whats the problem you can't handle the truth i speak,whats why you have to find a way to come at me because there's nothing you can say but Png wins,this isn't grammer school,all the slings people use on here don't exist,so go after someone else bud.

WOW! OK, I guess you can WRITING anything you want.

Me, You and everyone else knows you aren't an Engineer.

26 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Class 99,

I have tried to refrain BUT forget your insight into PNG football,  your post are infant like not to mention the total lack of grammatical correctness.

Know bunches of 99 players - you don't remind me of any of those.

WTF with the commas?

3 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I don't know who class 99 is, but I know he's a PNG Indian Fan. Keep doing what you do!

Thank you looks like talk is keeping people coming,and thats fun to me.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,im sorry i didn't know we were in grammer class.

10 minutes ago, jeter said:

Most people on this site don't use proper grammar. Let's not be too harsh on 99. Most of the ones criticizing his grammar are not exactly stellar examples of the King's English. This is the internet, where everyone sounds like they never went to school, so it shouldn't be a surprise that one person uses too many commas. The subject is football, not English. 

I totally agree bud, believe me.

beer is importanter.jpg

22 hours ago, Whoa said:

WOW! OK, I guess you can WRITING anything you want.

Me, You and everyone else knows you aren't an Engineer.

It's called auto error from cell phone,you don't know jack ****,BTW,**** kind of name is whoa,did you mean who,and accidentally put the a?Your words are like pouring fire down a wild cats Arse,im done with you it's Png talk,not bs trying to patty up your stats for likes,it don't take a brain to figure that out!

*Mod edit-  watch the language

Edited by bigdog
Language

48 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

It's called auto error from cell phone,you don't know jack S$$$,BTW,WTF kind of name is whoa,did you mean who,and accidentally put the a?Your words are like pouring fire down a wild cats Arse,im done with you it's Png talk,not bs trying to patty up your stats for likes,it don't take a brain to figure that out!

That's good stuff right there.  I have a feeling we are in for a few more of these treats from 99 throughout the season.

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

It's called auto error from cell phone,you don't know jack S$$$,BTW,WTF kind of name is whoa,did you mean who,and accidentally put the a?Your words are like pouring fire down a wild cats Arse,im done with you it's Png talk,not bs trying to patty up your stats for likes,it don't take a brain to figure that out!

whoa
(h)wō/
exclamation

1. used as a command to a horse to make it stop or slow down.
    synonyms:
    This is the hidden content, please
    This is the hidden content, please
    slow down, hold your horses
    "whoa, boy!"
    • informal
      used as a greeting, to express surprise or interest, or to command attention.
      "whoa, that's huge!"