Beaumont West Brook 41 Beaumont Ozen 8/FINAL

WOSgrad

23 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Come on dude! WB is fine. It was a classic let down. They saw Ozen get beat 58-0 last week and then let Ozen punch them in the mouth this week. They responded in the  second half. Smh...

WB did what they supposed to the 2nd half ,Ozen gave them a short field the entire game ,Ozen offense wore there own  defense down by not extending drives.They do look better than last week, still need a lot of work mostly offensively.

39 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Come on dude! WB is fine. It was a classic let down. They saw Ozen get beat 58-0 last week and then let Ozen punch them in the mouth this week. They responded in the second half. Smh...

Honestly this looks like a reversal of the WB vs Central games in 14 & 15. As in WB starting off hot then a letdown. This was starting off cold then heating up 2nd half. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Honestly this looks like a reversal of the WB vs Central games in 14 & 15. As in WB starting off hot then a letdown. This was starting off cold then heating up 2nd half. 

Its play calling that's getting WB off to these slow starts. I doubt Denley had 10 carries at halftime. The Bruins were trying too hard to finesse the Panthers. And Ozen showed up very aggressive defensively. Smh... The Bruins definitely have the great equalizer. 

33 minutes ago, rc2182 said:

WB did what they supposed to the 2nd half ,Ozen gave them a short field the entire game ,Ozen offense wore there own  defense down by not extending drives.They do look better than last week, still need a lot of work mostly offensively.

Coach Taylor had those kids ready to play. I think Ozen may have found their coach!

You keep thinking WB will fine their good in terms of theyll beat teams out here but let me ask you this when have they ever had a significant win the playoffs. You can win all the local games you want but losing in the first round or not making the playoffs every year with that kind of talent isn't good. Those kids keep runinng over there to play for a mediocre coach that has taken them no where. So keep believing theyll be ok , when you have to convince yourself of something it probably isnt good for you.

2 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

You keep thinking WB will fine their good in terms of theyll beat teams out here but let me ask you this when have they ever had a significant win the playoffs. You can win all the local games you want but losing in the first round or not making the playoffs every year with that kind of talent isn't good. Those kids keep runinng over there to play for a mediocre coach that has taken them no where. So keep believing theyll be ok , when you have to convince yourself of something it probably isnt good for you.

Their last three playoff opponents were Pearland, Manvel, and Manvel. Sorry but, Manvel made it to the regional finals the last two years. WB has a good young team. The coaching in BISD as a whole is mediocre. Hell the coach before Flannigan had NFL talent and couldn't make it out of the 2nd round. I don't have to convince myself of anything, WB will go 8-2 at worse this season.