Port Neches-Groves 42 Goose Creek Memorial 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

need some kind of secondary gameplan shakeup asap

Your brother looks like a very solid qb, and should be good for years to come.. Made one mistake and threw a pick, and he takes way too long in a two minute hurry up offense.. Too much wiping his hands instead of hurrying to snap.

Other than that, he's a very good dual threat!!

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Your brother looks like a very solid qb, and should be good for years to come.. Made one mistake and threw a pick, and he takes way too long in a two minute hurry up offense.. Too much wiping his hands instead of hurrying to snap.

Other than that, he's a very good dual threat!!

Im sure he was boilin over the int. He is pretty good, still  has a long way to go though.

9 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Keep sipping that purple koolaid, they going down the field making it look easy. It is what it is , we need work in secondary for sure!

I don't think I've ever been accused of sipping purple koolaid.  That's a first for me.  Somehow my 3 yr old ended up here in a purple shirt, which I can't explain. He was yelling Go Bulldogs during that chant which had all of this cult looking at me funny.  

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I'm sure! Had Mczeal open in the front corner of the end zone, just threw it a second too late. Not a bad decision just a little quicker and it would have been another td

McZeal was 1 on 1 with no one around.  Throw the ball up high and let him go get it.  

17 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don't think I've ever been accused of sipping purple koolaid.  That's a first for me.  Somehow my 3 yr old ended up here in a purple shirt, which I can't explain. He was yelling Go Bulldogs during that chant which had all of this cult looking at me funny.  

Thats funny. You drinking purple koolaide. WOW Must not know you..lol

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is Johnson still in the game??  Get him out before the hits happen. 

Yeah.  He just took a late hit 5 yards out of bounds for 15 yards.

He's a very good runner.  He will get better passing with each game.  Maybe he can move to the other side of the tracks before November 4th.