Check this knucklehead out

Guest ECBucFan

Interestingly, he apologized to his "teammates and coaches". He did not apologize to the defender he kicked. The defender should have been apologized to before anyone else.  

14 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

man after watching our idiot last night get ejected and walk off throwing his gear in the endzone as he walked off. I just wonder how these knuckleheads are reprimanded at home. If I had pulled that crap my old man would have took me to the wood shed!!!!!!

Agreed......

17 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

man after watching our idiot last night get ejected and walk off throwing his gear in the endzone as he walked off. I just wonder how these knuckleheads are reprimanded at home. If I had pulled that crap my old man would have took me to the wood shed!!!!!!

Oh yeah!

I don't think anything will ever top the time a few years ago when the kid from Stafford drew a penalty against us and then started giving his teammates the business. Their coaches were calling him to the sidelines... He got about halfway there and turned around and ran back to midfield to fight kids from his own team. They ended up cuffing that kid and walking him down the track, pads and all and stuffing him in a police car. Wild stuff. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don't think anything will ever top the time a few years ago when the kid from Stafford drew a penalty against us and then started giving his teammates the business. Their coaches were calling him to the sidelines... He got about halfway there and turned around and ran back to midfield to fight kids from his own team. They ended up cuffing that kid and walking him down the track, pads and all and stuffing him in a police car. Wild stuff. 

I remember every moment of that. It was some crazy stuff but had a good laugh.

I tell you what, if anyone from West Orange (Not West Orange-Stark) would have done that (throwing their gear in the end zone), they would not have got the gear back. See ya! I bet if anyone from WOS does that now, no telling what the wrath of Cornel would be! lol!

1 hour ago, XX Man said:

I tell you what, if anyone from West Orange (Not West Orange-Stark) would have done that (throwing their gear in the end zone), they would not have got the gear back. See ya! I bet if anyone from WOS does that now, no telling what the wrath of Cornel would be! lol!

Mustang Miles until CT got tired of breaking down film in the coaches office.