Tough night for 22-5A

D3zii

There's a good chance Episcopal blows out Ozen in a few hours too. For my grades they have the best two players in the state with Marvin Wilson and Walker Little. They usually have a good qb also. 

Its not really that 22-5A lost last night, it's about how they lost. I would say Central probably had the best showing last night. Livingston, Vidor and Ned lost by 28, 34 and 42 respectively. I think Porter was going to come close to shutting out Lumberton too last night if the game didn't get called. If PAM wasn't in the district 22-5A is probably looking at getting swept for the second time in here years.

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

There's a good chance Episcopal blows out Ozen in a few hours too. For my grades they have the best two players in the state with Marvin Wilson and Walker Little. They usually have a good qb also. 

Its not really that 22-5A lost last night, it's about how they lost. I would say Central probably had the best showing last night. Livingston, Vidor and Ned lost by 28, 34 and 42 respectively. I think Porter was going to come close to shutting out Lumberton too last night if the game didn't get called. If PAM wasn't in the district 22-5A is probably looking at getting swept for the second time in here years.

Come on now, this again? Shutting us out? From the video I saw we were running the ball decent, and had at least two sacks in half a quarter.. But we would have got shut out.... 

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You mean second time ever right?

49 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I was there. Not much going on for either. From the way it looked for a quarter, it could've been 0-0 final lol. 

2 minutes ago, TurtleMan said:

I was there. Not much going on for either. From the way it looked for a quarter, it could've been 0-0 final lol. 

Seemed like every highlight I saw was Lumberton getting penetration thru their offensive line. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Seemed like every highlight I saw was Lumberton getting penetration thru their offensive line. 

After watching the first quarter, i would agree that Lumberton had the advantage. No finished drives though. Porter had some good plays on defense as well. I'll also admit that the lightning delays took my interest out of the game and i mentally checked out haha.