Port Neches-Groves V Westbrook Live/Post Scrimmage Comments

12 minutes ago, understand said:

It was not a Beaumont fight it was a WOS player and a Silsbee player, I wont say the names of the players but Beaumont kids were not involve, but PNG will say what they want but when has a CHS football player disrespected you or anyone you know form Groves or Port Neches.

Three overtimes two overtimes and no fights give us a break, have any of your cars got broke into  have anything been stolen form you ? But we've see you at the reservation  

It's strange...  After the Silsbee/Ozen scrimmage, the Silsbee players loaded the bus and left.  they went to get food and left back for silsbee...  Around the time that this happened, I got a phone call telling me about a fight...  I doubt that anyone can travel from Silsbee to Beaumont in about 5 minutes...

I'm not convinced it was Silsbee players

1 minute ago, PNG2720 said:

Didn't see it just heard not a soccer fan 

well this is a football site and CHS and PNG games has been great I have good friends that live there and if there was a ref hit that kid would still be in jail and think about it what players got hit , none from PNG and none from CHS ,I like this site well not Mr BG most of the times lol but we have no problems with PNG talk to you near game time but for now West Brook is on our mind, just remember I as a parent LOVE my child as much as you do yours I or my kid don't want a free or easy ride just let us have the same rules and LOVE  peace brother

24 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's strange...  After the Silsbee/Ozen scrimmage, the Silsbee players loaded the bus and left.  they went to get food and left back for silsbee...  Around the time that this happened, I got a phone call telling me about a fight...  I doubt that anyone can travel from Silsbee to Beaumont in about 5 minutes...

I'm not convinced it was Silsbee players

the Silsbee player I saw did not play in the scim and if you inbox me ill tell who he was and it was not his first or second

9 hours ago, understand said:

It was not a Beaumont fight it was a WOS player and a Silsbee player, I wont say the names of the players but Beaumont kids were not involve, but PNG will say what they want but when has a CHS football player disrespected you or anyone you know form Groves or Port Neches.

Three overtimes two overtimes and no fights give us a break, have any of your cars got broke into  have anything been stolen form you ? But we've see you at the reservation  

Wow hope it wasn't any starters for the teams I'm sure there will be disciplinary actions taken I would think