Port Neches-Groves V Westbrook Live/Post Scrimmage Comments

2 minutes ago, indianforever said:

We even got to see a good ole beaumont fight walking out the gate not a police officer anywhere in sight....I guess it's just the norm over there but I guarantee you if one of those idiots knocked my kids over I would not be posting right now but getting my one free phone call

I didn't see any police officers at all tonight. 

rb # 19 is jaylen williams hes lightning fast,hes faster than hughes which runs a 4.4,we have speed all over the place they need to figure out how to get them all in the mix,somebody please tell bf,you have got to put all this speed in right postion or its a waste,i dont think all the right players are in the right postions,larry newmen is the best at finding where the best players should be at,maybe bf should call him,lol

5 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

rb # 19 is jaylen williams hes lightning fast,hes faster than hughes which runs a 4.4,we have speed all over the place they need to figure out how to get them all in the mix,somebody please tell bf,you have got to put all this speed in right postion or its a waste,i dont think all the right players are in the right postions,larry newmen is the best at finding where the best players should be at,maybe bf should call him,lol

Might lose that MCM matchup too lol

(Sry, I couldn't resist) 

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Lol pretty sure he was there for a reason not to many fans walk around with clip boards I almost asked to take a picture with him just for you but decided against it

I carry a clipboard to games. And a big tablet too, I like my footage. :)

2 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Did we do any better on the outside on defense? Where did WB hurt on the scores?

I thought the only negative (and its not really negative on them) for the defense was they were worn down during a stretch when they were on the field alot. The offense had a fumble and then a 3 and out that kept the defense playing a lot. WB scored twice during that stretch. 

16 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

So.....One runs a 4.4, and theres another faster then him?  Is that what you are saying?

17 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I have watched them run the 40 numerous times Huges by far has the fastest 40 I think they did good considering they only had 2 starters on the OL rest were JV kids after 2nd quarter both 2nd strings came in good to see the other kids playing 

your 100% right Bg,we have had some great teams in the past,and coaching is killing us,if bf dont change up something when we play Ned,its 7 in a row,some people might not agree with me for saying this but if matt b was still the coach things would have turned out alot better than they are,its going to be another long year unless something big changes,

8 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

your 100% right Bg,we have had some great teams in the past,and coaching is killing us,if bf dont change up something when we play Ned,its 7 in a row,some people might not agree with me for saying this but if matt b was still the coach things would have turned out alot better than they are,its going to be another long year unless something big changes,

That's not the tune y'all were singing a few years back when y'all were calling for his job... Ever thought it might not be the chef (or chief in this scenario), but the ingredients?