Baytown Sterling

Goose Creek Memorial

Northshore

Channelview

C.E. King

Atascosita

Summer Creek

Kingwood

We all know NS and Atascocita are the top two, but in what order? How do you see the rest of the district rounding out? How does CV look without Hurts? How bad will GCM and King have it moving up to 6A?

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Atascocita 

NS

CE King

Sterling 

SC

GCM

Kingwood 

Channelview 

You better catch Atascocita early cause once that QB gels with his WRs lookout. 

That's a very generous opinion of my alma mater Panthers.Lost an awful lot to graduation.I hope your right.

1. North Shore 

2. Atascosita

3. Sterling 

4. C.E. King 

5. GCM

6. King wood 

7. Summer Creek

8. Channel View

before anyone says it yes I'm a homer and have Sterling making it. Hopefully if all goes well and no major injuries Sterling will finish 8-2. If there are injuries though could easily finish 4-6. I guess that's true for everyone though. Prayers for a healthy season for everyone.

I'm still doing my research but I'll go with this for now.

1. Northshore

2. Atascocita

3. Kingwood

4. C.E. King

5. GCM

6. Sterling

7. Summer Creek

8. Channelview

I'd like to see Sterling finish higher but I think they'll be in a little disarray having changed coaches so late in the year. Kingwood was 6 and 4 last year and played some good teams somewhat close but I don't know what they're losing and what they have coming back.

24 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

I'm still doing my research but I'll go with this for now.

1. Northshore

2. Atascocita

3. Kingwood

4. C.E. King

5. GCM

6. Sterling

7. Summer Creek

8. Channelview

I'd like to see Sterling finish higher but I think they'll be in a little disarray having changed coaches so late in the year. Kingwood was 6 and 4 last year and played some good teams somewhat close but I don't know what they're losing and what they have coming back.

PA Memorial was the thorn in Sterling's side the past couple years. We not there anymore. 

1. North Shore

2. Atascocita

3. Kingwood

4. CE King/Summer Creek

5. Summer Creek/CE King

6. Channelview

7. Sterling

8. GCM

SC has been making progress at the 6A level and I think King might have enough athletes to sneak in. They have another Brantley and Williams combo coming through the system, they're probably still a year away but more odd things have happened.

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Atascocita 

NS

CE King

Sterling 

SC

GCM

Kingwood 

Channelview 

You better catch Atascocita early cause once that QB gels with his WRs lookout. 

I approve this post. lol.  yea thats the big question for Cita is when will Boyd get in tune with the new Wrs.Talent is there just have to get some reps, but it was the same way last season and he exploded for 4,000 yds 38tds so I expect the same,but also they had a pretty easy non-dist schedule which helped ,this year is much different. Defense is better then last season,the depth is big time in secondary and thats without the  Knight who could be off the team with his behavior issues.

Dont count out Kingwood.

1. Northshore

2. Atascocita

3.Kingwood ~ Returning QB

4.Sterling/Summer Creek ~ Summer Creek returns 7 players who received some kind of All District recognition.A Backfield of QB 6-3 220,FB 6-0 220,RB 6-1 230.Six or seven linemen in the 280 or better range.But BIG is not always better.Heard there was a transfer to Crosby but don't know who.I like the returning QB for Sterling.

6,C.E.King ~ A year away.One lineman with varsity experience.Excellent Kicker

7.GCM or Channelview ~ I like the RB Tuggle for Channelview 

16 minutes ago, Justafan72 said:

1. Northshore

2. Atascocita

4.Sterling/Summer Creek ~ Summer Creek returns 7 players who received some kind of All District recognition.A Backfield of QB 6-3 220,FB 6-0 220,RB 6-1 230.Six or seven linemen in the 280 or better range.But BIG is not always better.Heard there was a transfer to Crosby but don't know who.I like the returning QB for Sterling.

He's a o-lineman that will play center for us next year. The Oliver boys' transfer situation taught me not to count him until he's on the field against Manvel though.

20 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

1. Northshore

2. Atascocita

You mean if he returns right?

• 3 weeks later...