So Mr. Trump is a buffoon?

stevenash

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I didn't read the link for fear of viruses but to answer the thread title, in a word, YES

I won't argue with ya Hoops.  If you'd wanted to bet me a few years back I'd be voting on Trump, you cleaned out my account (you'd been very disappointed in how little you got lol).  But I have a Bad feeling about Hillary (worse than how you may perceive Trump as president, if you can believe that).   To me, she personifies the old saying about, absolute power corrupts absolutely.  Probably wrong, but I can't shake it.  I also thought the UK would stay in the EU :)

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

When was the last time two ex presidents refused to support their party's nominee.

And look who GW is hugging in the pic below

Nappy, perhaps it is a plus that the "establishment" dislikes Mr. Trump.  After all, the "establishment" just took it on the chin in Great Britain in spite of the polls predicting otherwise.

4 hours ago, nappyroots said:

When was the last time two ex presidents refused to support their party's nominee.

And look who GW is hugging in the pic below

You'd probably be surprised nappy at how many R's are dissatisfied with their party.   I supported Cruz, and to me, his biggest plus was that no R's or D's (establishment) liked him.   I don't like Trump, but, his only plus is none of them like him.   Imo, very few of All of our elected Govt people personify the characteristics of a true Govt "for the people".

oh, and the answer to your question, probably never.

On 6/25/2016 at 3:38 PM, stevenash said:

Nappy, perhaps it is a plus that the "establishment" dislikes Mr. Trump.  After all, the "establishment" just took it on the chin in Great Britain in spite of the polls predicting otherwise.

Well,  I'm going to enjoy my lower gas prices for awhile. 

• 3 weeks later...