So Mr. Trump is a buffoon?

stevenash

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Stop with that nonsense already you and I and everyone else know bush wasn't talking about no damn mustard gas. Stop acting like oh the wmds that will hit a major US city in shape of a mushroom cloud was mustard gas. You still swinging and missing.

No, you stop with the nonsense...everyone, Republicans AND Democrats, as well as intelligence agencies from our allies agreed that we needed to go into Iraq because he had weapons of mass destruction.

If you think Bush made this decision on his own you are either ignorant of the facts or ignoring the facts.

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, you stop with the nonsense...everyone, Republicans AND Democrats, as well as intelligence agencies from our allies agreed that we needed to go into Iraq because he had weapons of mass destruction.

If you think Bush made this decision on his own you are either ignorant of the facts or ignoring the facts.

Conveniently ignoring 

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If you two read what I posted tell me where I said it was only bush who was wrong. The buck stops with the president.

And the President is unable to take such actions without strong support from the other people involved in operating this country.  Bottom line is you are trying to further advance the thought that the war, somehow, was caused exclusively  by Bush.  

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

And the President is unable to take such actions without strong support from the other people involved in operating this country.  Bottom line is you are trying to further advance the thought that the war, somehow, was caused exclusively  by Bush.  

No Nash that just what you want me to be saying. All I ever said was there were no WMDs at least not the kind bush described. It really doesn't matter who was all for it. It's the presidents decision. I personally felt 9/11 was a good enough reason within its self. The whole war was a absolute failure.

12 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No Nash that just what you want me to be saying. All I ever said was there were no WMDs at least not the kind bush described. It really doesn't matter who was all for it. It's the presidents decision. I personally felt 9/11 was a good enough reason within its self. The whole war was a absolute failure.

If you believe that the Iraq invasion was the Presidents exclusive decision, we needn't talk any further.  Self delusion can be grand, can't it?

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The war was a success. We kicked their arses, which is the goal of war.....not drawing lines of free space. The aftermath of reconstruction and and leaving Iraq as a self governing body, with a well trained military to defend itself (against Isis), is where the failure came in. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

The war was a success. We kicked their arses, which is the goal of war.....not drawing lines of free space. The aftermath of reconstruction and and leaving Iraq as a self governing body, with a well trained military to defend itself (against Isis), is where the failure came in. 

Which was the whole point of the war. 

47 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Which was the whole point of the war. 

Yep, and Obama withdrew too soon. All the crybabies wanted our troops out without caring about the repercussions......isis. The military needed more training and weapons. The government needed more time to take effect. Isis wouldn't have had a chance in Iraq had all the citizens been armed; but then they're of different sects of the hateful....I mean lovable religion called Islam, therefore they hate each other. It's a big mess but our presence was working.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Yep, and Obama withdrew too soon. All the crybabies wanted our troops out without caring about the repercussions......isis. The military needed more training and weapons. The government needed more time to take effect. Isis wouldn't have had a chance in Iraq had all the citizens been armed; but then they're of different sects of the hateful....I mean lovable religion called Islam, therefore they hate each other. It's a big mess but our presence was working.

It's was no end game come on you had to know this. It's no changing that region into a democracy. The only way that war works is if we stayed permanently. 

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It's was no end game come on you had to know this. It's no changing that region into a democracy. The only way that war works is if we stayed permanently. 

Do we still have a presence in Germany, Japan, Korea? Of course those wars ended with surrenders, but wars of this era don't work like that. Do you not think there is a U.S presence in Iraq today? There is, butnot like needs to be.

21 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

looks like trump has had his hands all over bubba's lady also. he endorsed her for pres. when she ran against the black man

Yes, I can certainly see that.  Ole Hillary is so attractive that Mr. Trump simply couldnt help himself.  But he will never catch up to Bill:  Monica, Juanita Brodderick, Paula Jones, Eileen Wellstone, Carolyn MOffet, Elizabeth Ward, Paul Corbin, Sandra James, christy Zercher, and Kathleen Willey.  Those are just the ones we know about.  Nope, Trump couldnt be in Ole Bubbas league if he gave it his all.

Seems to me the President should represent the office and respect it. Bush made some mistakes, was dealt a very tough hand months into office(911), yet always respected the position. He continues to do so by being silent on current events and the current Presidents job performance. I think Obama commenting on the officer shootings (especially the ones he was dead wrong on), and recently commenting on Trump not being fit for President does not respect the position. He is, to my knowledge the first sitting President to say such a thing about a candidate running for President.  

So, Who cares if Bill had more sexual affairs than trump......

Bill is retired (still can give a speech tho.....had me listening to every word),  and our two choices are not very good. This is a very sad time in our nation.