FLA GOV: Obama Has Not Called. Bush & Trump Have

Hagar

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:44 AM, nappyroots said:

The Texas cops arrested sandra bland for a traffic violation, locked her up and hung her. No comapassion there either

I know you are big on proof ( as in no proof for OJ)  Therefore, please point me to the link that shows the police hanging Ms. Bland

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

black people don't hang others, much less themselves, I'll put my money on cops from texas

Let's compare the number of black people that have hanged themselves versus the number of black people that have been hanged by cops in the last 50 years. I'm afraid the numbers will not support you theory.

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

black people don't hang others, much less themselves, I'll put my money on cops from texas

Nappy, you have an amazing interpretation of the criminal justice system.  When the decision fits your agenda, you are all for it.  When it doesn't, it only happened because some white buys were conspiring against some black guys.

On 6/18/2016 at 5:27 PM, baddog said:

O.J. did it and you know it. Zimmerman didn't have enough evidence to convict. The system worked for both. Nit going to go back and forth again on these. I already said what needed to be said.

OJ supposedly had a weapon, the other two didn't, he's guilty. Zimmerman had a weapon, the kid didn't, he's innocent. if i couldn't have kicked zimmermans arse, i would have shot myself.

53 minutes ago, new tobie said:

OJ supposedly had a weapon, the other two didn't, he's guilty. Zimmerman had a weapon, the kid didn't, he's innocent. if i couldn't have kicked zimmermans arse, i would have shot myself.

Saying O.J. is guilty because he had a weapon is like saying Travon Martin was killed for carrying Ice Tea and Skittles, or Michael Brown was shot for walking in the street. Pedestrian analysis don't you think?