Yes or No ???

I think the shot clock improves the game and prefer it at the high school level and above.  However, due to the logistical issues DV mentions (if for no other reason), it won't happen anytime soon IMO.  At the same time, the sentimental part of me appreciates the leveling effect not having a shot clock provides.  After all, the true story behind "Hoosiers" could never have happened with a shot clock ;)

1 hour ago, Bigcam2903 said:

Can't be any more harmful than the 3 point shot, which has nearly killed ball rotation, fg % & mid range makable shots. JMO

I think that the three point shot should not be used for kids BELOW high school. Kids DO need to develop fundamentally by shooting mid range shots on a daily basis, but I GUARANTEE you that you roll a ball out to middle school and elementary aged kids and the FIRST place they run to is that 3 point line! I blame the Splash Brothers! LOL

1 hour ago, Dick Vitale said:

I think that the three point shot should not be used for kids BELOW high school. Kids DO need to develop fundamentally by shooting mid range shots on a daily basis, but I GUARANTEE you that you roll a ball out to middle school and elementary aged kids and the FIRST place they run to is that 3 point line! I blame the Splash Brothers! LOL

Truth. 

2 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

Had an 8 yr old in the gym yesterday, that's the first shot he attempted, but before he released, I had him unload get off the court & work on ball handling for 30 min. Lol. Score one for 'Ol Schoolers