Crosby Recruiting Coordinator/OC

9 minutes ago, RayJr said:

How many offers does Mannie have total?

Kid is talented and has the attributes to really make a name for himself at the next level.

He has 27 reported offers so far, should be over 30 by the end of the Spring evaluation period. I think he's the second best receiver in the state behind Damion Miller at John Tyler.  

18 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Well, Coach Rio2 has moved on to Flower Mound Marcus. Glad to see him get a 6A opportunity closer to home. Great coach and great educator also, will most certainly be missed. Coach Nash will be taking over the receiver coaching now.

On a lighter note, Sqwirl picked up two offers from Va. Tech and Auburn today to go with Mannie's offer from Ole' Miss after his de-commitment from A&M last night. Pretty impressive who's who of colleges coming through Crosby handing out offers today.

Really sad to see Rio2 leave.  Great educator,  leader and coach.   Best of luck to him. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

In light of the end of the Spring evaluation period I will be posting Crosby's prospects film. First up will be the catalyst of the 2014 semifinal run.

Carlos Grace(RB), committed to University of Houston:

This is the hidden content, please

Bielema needs to throw an offer his way. 

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Scatright said:

He's already where he is going. I've heard that he is hesitant to let anyone know where he is. What a shame, he was one of the good guys. A real up and comer.

I guess he feels he's been that badly burned that he can't tell people where he's coaching now? Strange for someone whose spent the last few years all over social media. 

Craig (Sqwirl) Williams, (RB), 2018 #3 rated all-purpose back in the country per 247sports. Already holds an offer from every power 5 conference in the country:

Hopefully a healthy Grace and Williams can repeat the type of performance they had during the semifinal run a couple of years ago. 

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:30 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Bielema needs to throw an offer his way. 

I think some schools will be/are leery of the knee until he shows it's not affecting him. If and when he's healthy he might get some more looks but I think he's pretty firm on UH. It's just a pleasure to watch the kid run the ball with the balance determination he shows, really missed that this past season.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:26 PM, Atascocita Eagle Proud said:

Atascocita needs a recruiting coordinator too much talent there to not have more kids at some  school.

I would rank Atascocita behind North Shore and Westfield and far as talent goes in the Houston area. Atascocita has the most valuable player in the entire Houston area with Daveon Boyd after he led the state in 6A passing yardage. Atascocita is definitely getting the looks because they just signed two 2-star players to an FBS school this past year. Boyd is small for the QB position but I bet he gets a low level FBS offer somewhere down the road simply because he plays for Atascocita. With their enrollment crawling towards 4,000 students it's becoming a recruiting hotbed just like Humble High was back when they had a similar enrollment.

• 2 weeks later...

Jordan Hill, (WR), 6-3/180lbs. Has narrowed college choices down to Bowling Green, Fresno St., Colorado St., Kansas and Illinois. Probably one of the more underrated receivers in the state due to Netherly playing across from him but could be in line for a 60/1000/15 type season if he's healthy. High points the ball extremely well and can play the possession receiver or game-breaker role. I think Jordan could have an Allen Hurns type career in college if he continues to work:  

On June 20, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Jordan Hill, (WR), 6-3/180lbs. Has narrowed college choices down to Bowling Green, Fresno St., Colorado St., Kansas and Illinois. Probably one of the more underrated receivers in the state due to Netherly playing across from him but could be in line for a 60/1000/15 type season if he's healthy. High points the ball extremely well and can play the possession receiver or game-breaker role. I think Jordan could have an Allen Hurns type career in college if he continues to work:  

We're rebuilding. Shhh...

Thanks for explaining Recruiting Coordinator.  Not being familiar with that position, you can probably imagine what my initial thought was.  Btw Evadale Sr class graduated 26 this year, so you might understand why I was out of the loop lol.

• 2 weeks later...

There are guys that are known for hitting hard and there are guys that deliver what I like to call "decision makers". Meaning after he hits you, you have to decide rather or not you would like to continue playing football. He's already rated as the #55 overall CB prospect in the country and most likely a couple of inches away height-wise from being a national recruit like Netherly and Williams. Either  way I know there are a lot of backs and receivers that will be glad this is Taylor Perry's last year terrorizing 21-5A:   

I didn't realize the other one was old yet, but we have a new, bigger and better replay board going up replacing the old one.  There will also be endzone bleachers which I would imagine brings the stadium capacity pretty close to 10,000. 

As far as single high school districts go, I think it's going to be pretty hard to compete with Crosby's facilities once everything is finished.