Dallas Lincoln vs. Silsbee (State Championship)

6 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Is this one going to be on time warner? And if so what channel could not find it before we left. I know it says on fox sports plus.  What channel number?  Want to set a dvr.

Just browsed all thru the guide and don't see it anywhere,what a shame

The dust settles and it would have to be a Dallas team left to play in the finals.  By hook, by crook or just sheer luck and talent those teams always hang around.  I've been watching D Lincoln, so to speak, as best I could.  They are a formidable team. They emerged from their tough district, tough non district region. They dusted off Paris twice this season, once by 10 points.  They slayed the dragon that was La Marque.  But this is a special Silsbee team.  This is a team with a monkey on its back.  The Tigers want that ultimate recognition, that state title.  Silsbee runs at least 10 deep.  Some say more.   

I am up here in Arlington visiting the folks.  They want to go to a restaurant tomorrow eve.  I am trying to steer that idea toward toward ordering out and watching the game at bruh in law's house.  They don't feel the passion like I do. It's a Silsbee thang.  Hopefully I can convince them.  Go Silsbee.  Lets do this.