Lee Fedora has resigned from Navasota

Kegger

Can't say that I am surprised after the goings on with the handling of his most recent contract extension.  You could tell that there were some hard feelings that came out of that process.

And as, I think it was One4All had indicated, he had been putting his hat into the ring for other jobs.

This will be an interesting search.

I believe OldSchool2 was telling people there was a mess going on behind the scenes when it was trying to be shoved back into the closet and dismissed as a small hiccup. This was huge and Fedora baited their arses. That dude revived that community around Football.

As Uncle Si says - He gone.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Can't say that I am surprised after the goings on with the handling of his most recent contract extension.  You could tell that there were some hard feelings that came out of that process.

And as, I think it was One4All had indicated, he had been putting his hat into the ring for other jobs.

This will be an interesting search.

It will definitely be an interesting search.

8 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

I believe OldSchool2 was telling people there was a mess going on behind the scenes when it was trying to be shoved back into the closet and dismissed as a small hiccup. This was huge and Fedora baited their arses. That dude revived that community around Football.

As Uncle Si says - He gone.

I wonder if any big name coaches go after this job, knowing how the school board royally wet the bed on this one.

you are probably right about it being a mess behind the scenes.

Yes, this job will still attract a good "big" name in respects to the athletes and facilities they have at Navasota

But, it's late in the game right now and there have been LOTS of wheels turning thus far in the state.

They are certainly behind the 8 ball.

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see this guy on the Silsbee coaching staff since the New Guy is there and will probably bring in New guys.  Perhaps the big 'forget you ' (in nicer words) to Navasota?

Lol.  What a s%#! Burger that would be. Of course, I wouldn't mind having that loaded kind of staff but odds are that he won't ever be anything but a head coach from now on unless a 6A snaps him up for a future AD/HC.

Fedora talking like Navasota about to take a hard left turn for dumpsterville and he didn't want to be affiliated with it anymore. I may be exaggerating a little but that's how I perceived it.