Beaumont Central 66 Nederland 39/Final

WOSgrad

Just now, BlkMamba24 said:

Oh yes i know that im talking about the disrespect Nederlands fans show towards Ozen as opposed to Central . Its always positive things to say about Central like their scared to say what they really feel but with Ozen they let it all hang out. idk jmo 

Central out played Nederland in both games. Atwood impressed me greatly. In the Ozen games Nederland up big in both and felt like they should've won them. I think that is why you see a bit more chatter in the Ozen threads. Not much you can say after losing by 30.  Again that first game against Ned Atwood had a stretch in the 4th were he was un-guardable.

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

he scores,  that's why the Ozen fans are so bent out of shape about Ned.   A 3 point OT win and a 5 point win, both with Ozen having to come from behind.  Ned played Central much better the first time.

Central is simply bigger and better. Doesn't get more complicated than that. Ozen is good too, but isn't a match-up problem by physical size.

I already told y'all some a few years ago.. The times of Nederland fearing the Beaumont teams is in the past. The bulldogs under Brian English approach every game like they are going to win.

Gotta be mentally tough!! Right Soulja? lol

6 minutes ago, dogs1218 said:

Central is simply bigger and better. Doesn't get more complicated than that. Ozen is good too, but isn't a match-up problem by physical size.

I already told y'all some a few years ago.. The times of Nederland fearing the Beaumont teams is in the past. The bulldogs under Brian English approach every game like they are going to win.

Gotta be mentally tough!! Right Soulja? lol

Hmmm.  Lol

There isnt a gap in basketball anymore. Kids are not scared to compete against other kids like it was back in the day. I respect any opponent because you can always have that day when you will get beat. Nothing wrong with feeling like you are supposed to win i dont think anyone coach or player with have it any other way. Summer basketball has grown so much and has given kids another platform to get better.

28 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Oh yes i know that im talking about the disrespect Nederlands fans show towards Ozen as opposed to Central . Its always positive things to say about Central like their scared to say what they really feel but with Ozen they let it all hang out. idk jmo 

No disrespect, but no fear either. That's what has the Ozen people upset.  Ozen doesn't scare the district anymore.

14 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I have a question for the Nederland the fan base just curious it seems when you play Ozen you feel you can compete but when you play Central you feel like you dont have snowballs chance in hell. I m just asking so no one get bent outta shape 

I'll answer your question. Ned believes if they play very well we have a chance to beat both Central and Ozen. As mentioned before, we feel we match up better with Ozen. Having said that, I think you get the "feeling" we don't think we can compete with Central simply because we don't chatter much about it pre or post game. Ozen supporters and Ned supporters have a lot more "back and forth" on this board than does Central and Ned. Maybe it leaves a feeling that we don't care about the Central game as much as the Ozen game. That's not true. I mean, my goodness, I think Soulja is the only Central supporter lol

6 minutes ago, 5 on 5 said:

I'll answer your question. Ned believes if they play very well we have a chance to beat both Central and Ozen. As mentioned before, we feel we match up better with Ozen. Having said that, I think you get the "feeling" we don't think we can compete with Central simply because we don't chatter much about it pre or post game. Ozen supporters and Ned supporters have a lot more "back and forth" on this board than does Central and Ned. Maybe it leaves a feeling that we don't care about the Central game as much as the Ozen game. That's not true. I mean, my goodness, I think Soulja is the only Central supporter lol

Good point ..And your right Souja has to be the only Central suporter we hear from on the regular..lol

1 hour ago, 5 on 5 said:

Very true. Not many folks from Central on the board. Now if Nederland were to play Silsbee, the thread would be 25 pages long...before tip off lol

1 hour ago, 5 on 5 said:

Yep, 3-4 Central peeps respond on here. More Ozen peeps. But it would be just as bad if more Central peeps. With Fiddler being the most regular Central person, not too much back and forth between Central & Nederland.

Not stirring the pot or anything, (yes I am), but correct me if I'm wrong....with ALL of that talent coming out of Central Medical Magnet, are they the ONLY BISD school and one of the few SE Texas schools with ZERO state championship APPEARANCES (not to mention state TITLES) in ANY SPORT? Just fun fact finding... LOL

32 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Not stirring the pot or anything, (yes I am), but correct me if I'm wrong....with ALL of that talent coming out of Central Medical Magnet, are they the ONLY BISD school and one of the few SE Texas schools with ZERO state championship APPEARANCES (not to mention state TITLES) in ANY SPORT? Just fun fact finding... LOL

Ouch!!!!

6 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

What's even worst the past admin in BISD set things up for them to win one and they still haven't....last two years was their chance to win and they blew it lol central won't be winning a state championship anytime soon.

37 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

What's even worst the past admin in BISD set things up for them to win one and they still haven't....last two years was their chance to win and they blew it lol central won't be winning a state championship anytime soon.

How did BISD set Central up to win state?  Looks like those 2 years, that team was loaded.