HILLARY'S EMAILS

Hagar

13 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

Nothing sticks to Teflon 

The killing part for me is that we have people wanting to give Hillary a pass on this because they weren't classified as "top secret" when sent. However, we have people who can read these emails now and classify them as such. How in the world can our president and Secretary of state not have a clue? It doesn't take a genius to see this.

My thots bd, and they're all just a guess.  Those two and the people they've surrounded themselves with are:  1- to dumb to realize the importance:  2- think they're so important they're above it:  3 - don't care who knows our secrets (want others to know?).   In reality, it's probably an "all of the above".

Found this interesting tidbit about the Clintons and I throughly enjoyed it, being it's from a conservative actor (very rare species lol).  

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

She had a good teacher the last 8 years

Although it's true and pathetic, couldn't help but lmbo.  

What's really pathetic, the mainstream media is not B-slapping the Justice Dept for not bringing all the FBI evidence to a Grand Jury.  Essentially flipping off the citizens, and laws of this country.  If you don't believe there's a long term conspiracy to change our form of Govt, you might want to rethink that.  Look at what's happened to, and the actions of, both parties in the last 15 years.  And open your mind to at least the possibility, before you analyze the information.  Note what happened to others recently who made Top Secret information available.  I guess it depends on what your definition of "is" is.  MDA (My Dying A--)

Just wondering your thoughts....  If Obama realizes that Hillary won't win a general election, do you think he will go ahead with the conviction if the FBI recommends a conviction? or will he stop the process after the FBI makes their recommendation?  After seeing what happened with the IRS scandal and Ohio in the 2012 election, it is hard to see them actually convicting Hillary, even though EVERY one in America knows what she did was illegal.

2 hours ago, PURPLE 4EVER said:

Just wondering your thoughts....  If Obama realizes that Hillary won't win a general election, do you think he will go ahead with the conviction if the FBI recommends a conviction? or will he stop the process after the FBI makes their recommendation?  After seeing what happened with the IRS scandal and Ohio in the 2012 election, it is hard to see them actually convicting Hillary, even though EVERY one in America knows what she did was illegal.

Prosecute Hillary or Bill?  Not if they shot the whole S. Court in the middle of DC.   They are, and have been, above the law. 

From the article:

While Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders sparred Thursday night over issues ranging from health care to police brutality to campaign finance -- and even who liked Henry Kissinger – what was glaringly missing was any mention of the government's investigations into Clinton’s email use or the Clinton Foundation.

Both PBS moderators -- Judy Woodruff and Gwen Ifill -- and Sanders ignored the controversies that have dogged Clinton's candidacy, despite fresh developments on both fronts.

I wonder if Republicans would have received the same treatment...doubtful.

Of course, most folks that are voting for Hillary don't care about this witch hunt nonsense anyway.

48 minutes ago, REBgp said:

LFR, I found a reason.  When researching Hillery, you not only find dirt under the rug, but the couch, chairs, bed, and bank book. 

The liberal media (most of it) refuse to do their jobs...with Democrats anyway.

This "biased media theory" is nonsense to the left (so they say) and they scoff at it like clear thinkers scoff at man-made global warming.

Anyone within reason would expect her to get questions about these events...especially from such "esteemed" members of the press.

Must have slipped their mind.