Ozen at Nederland

5 on 5

Ozen wins another close one, but won't be shocked if it's the reverse.  At some point, folks are going to see that Nederland is a lot better than most (including myself) gave them credit for coming into this season.  I will be very surprised if the top 3 teams in this district don't all get at least one playoff win.  And I still kind of expect Nederland to pull off a district upset, whether it's the Panthers or the Jags.  

If I remember correctly Ned didn't even hit one 3 in the first meeting. Playing at home I don't think that will be the case. One of our 3 point shooters didn't play.  Down the stretch we missed clutch free throws, don't think that happens again either. Looking for Ned to start quicker and play better. I'm sure we will see a better game from Ozen too. Ned wins by 3

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I thought everyone knew the outcome already. I didn't want to rehash the same old results before it happened. Ozen takes this, not even gonna be close

True. I'm gonna go ahead and call the refs and tell them not to come. No reason to play the game since we already know the outcome.