It's Clear What The Media Thinks...

smitty

My SIL bought the DVD for Mad Max Fury Road. It's up for 9 or 10 A.Awards, including best picture.  It's a freaking B movie.  What a joke.  Last time I went to the movies I saw a good one.  Took G'son to see Kung Fu Panda.  Infinitely better than Mad Max.  

On 1/17/2016 at 9:02 PM, REBgp said:

Appears that the very liberal movie industry is one area void of affirmative action and I wonder why.  

On 1/17/2016 at 9:02 PM, REBgp said:

Appears that the very liberal movie industry is one area void of affirmative action and I wonder why.  

And I know you're not wanting to go that route with Afirm. Action?

11 hours ago, baddog said:

That's the girl who played in "Clueless" with Alicia Silverstone. Good for her.

I also hear that the woman who played the mom on Fresh Prince of Belaire tore Jada Pinkett Smith a new one......no link.

The 'mom" said there were more important issues to deal with than worry about being overlooked at the Oscars. 

11 hours ago, baddog said:

That's the girl who played in "Clueless" with Alicia Silverstone. Good for her.

I also hear that the woman who played the mom on Fresh Prince of Belaire tore Jada Pinkett Smith a new one......no link.

Stacey Dash  has found her money making niche and play up to what you guys like to hear.

29 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And I know you're not wanting to go that route with Afirm. Action?

You're right BD, it's not about Affirm. Action.   What I was trying to say, and did a bad job of it, the movie industry is predominantly made up of liberals and I find it strange that there is even the appearance of bias in the A. Awards.  Since I've only seen one (really dumb) recent movie, I have no idea about anyone's performance.

I saw a tweet earlier that said "as a white american, I am boycotting the 100M dash in the next Olympics." Sorry but that is very funny! 

I don't watch any awards shows because they are dumb so I have no real opinion here and don't even know how I ended up in this thread. Proceed my good folks.....