Whats does Colmesneil have coming back??

jdb44

21 hours ago, jdb44 said:

Saw this job posted. Do they have anything coming?

A supt that is going to take on AD duties as well....therefore the lucky guy that gets this incredible job will be teaching 5 core classes and have a very large staff of 4 assistant coaches....a recipe for an 0-10 season. The bottom line is some places don't want to win

5 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Does not sound like an enviable situation for the new coach.

Oh not at all. I'm not disagreeing with that. It is an awful program. But that is a result of a lack of talent, lack of steady coaching, and lack of administrative support. Excluding a couple of years in football and the baseball program. 

On 1/18/2016 at 9:28 PM, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Do we really have to stoop low enough to bad mouth a woman and her son on a public forum? Grow up a little bit. It's okay to be displeased, but it is not okay to act like a child just because you're displeased with the direction an athletic program is going. 

The AD/HDFC ,that was just let go, did a good job of killing the sports programs by letting the Superintendents son run the show  and the superintendent  is a Tonya Harding psycho. Stay far away.  
You schedule Colmesneil and that is it. 

Well if the women is going to hire and be a boss of a man ,that is going to move his family to a town, then being honest so that the new coach and his children are not put in a bad situation  because of childish actions of the leader of the school is not stooping low. Just a little FYI.

6 hours ago, jv_coach said:

The AD/HDFC ,that was just let go, did a good job of killing the sports programs by letting the Superintendents son run the show  and the superintendent  is a Tonya Harding psycho. Stay far away.  
You schedule Colmesneil and that is it. 

Well if the women is going to hire and be a boss of a man ,that is going to move his family to a town, then being honest so that the new coach and his children are not put in a bad situation  because of childish actions of the leader of the school is not stooping low. Just a little FYI.

That's very admirable of you, sir. Cut the bull crap. There's no logical reasoning for coming on here acting like a child and degrading a woman. 

13 hours ago, jdb44 said:

I had a couple of friends interested in the job. All I really wanted to know is, are there kids that will work, and is there any talent walking the halls. There will be issues at every school.

Colmesneil is a very wishy washy school when it comes to talent. They'll be the first to tell you they're a baseball school, but they also love their football. Over two or three years, they'll have a very competitive football team, then it's like it just falls off the tracks. Good community and good school though. The football program does need some work, but it is not lost by any means. 

18 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

That's very admirable of you, sir. Cut the bull crap. There's no logical reasoning for coming on here acting like a child and degrading a woman. 

I am not degrading, I am brutally  honest and it is not my fault the truth hurts. Here is your band aid. 

3 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Colmesneil is a very wishy washy school when it comes to talent. They'll be the first to tell you they're a baseball school, but they also love their football. Over two or three years, they'll have a very competitive football team, then it's like it just falls off the tracks. Good community and good school though. The football program does need some work, but it is not lost by any means. 

When was the last time they made the play-offs in anything besides baseball?   Please define competitive?