*STATE CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATE THREAD*/Post here

AggiesAreWe

Canadian will move up to 3a d2 they have 270 plus in the high school, this game isn't a surprise.  Do not be surprised if Bremond does the same thing in the next game 

I wouldn't count Albany all the way out.  Those kids up there are tough.

And Canadian has jumped classifications after State Championships before....if I'm not mistaken it didn't matter then and I doubt it matters a whole lot now.  They seem to keep winning...we'll see.

I wouldn't count Albany all the way out.  Those kids up there are tough.

And Canadian has jumped classifications after State Championships before....if I'm not mistaken it didn't matter then and I doubt it matters a whole lot now.  They seem to keep winning...we'll see.

agree with you 100 percent on the jump in classification, just saying they are at 270ish right now that is alot, they will always have a chance.

not totally counting out Albany but.............

agree with you 100 percent on the jump in classification, just saying they are at 270ish right now that is alot, they will always have a chance.

not totally counting out Albany but.............

Yeah Canadian won it all in 07, then jumped class.  Went to final game again in 08 and 09, winning it in 08.  

And I'm not saying Bremond won't win, just gut feeling.  Plus..like I said.  Those folks in Albany, Tx are tough as nails.  I think there's something about cold weather and small town people.