JEFF NATIONS NAMED NEW HC/AD AT DAYTON!

I hate to be there bearer of bad news but if you are waiting for something official from Dayton ISD, you will not get it until Jan. 19th when the next board meeting occurs. It will be then when an announcement will be made. However, I have informed a few of you who the guy is. If I am wrong, I'll never post about Dayton "anything" again.

38 minutes ago, MossHill2 said:

I hate to be there bearer of bad news but if you are waiting for something official from Dayton ISD, you will not get it until Jan. 19th when the next board meeting occurs. It will be then when an announcement will be made. However, I have informed a few of you who the guy is. If I am wrong, I'll never post about Dayton "anything" again.

Well I hope your not.. But interview's started today. Just saying. I do think your right bout the 19th though. 

Key=gene pool is still in Dayt,been here along time(here for Stewart & remains),for whoever gets the job if the kiddos like him,buy into the program,come out in numbers Dayt fans will show up & support.I feel confident about Bronco atheletics for many more years ahead,20 straight playoff appearances(Thank you Jerry Stewart for Building Blocks foundation laid) makes for some future success,a few down defensive years from awesome=3 straight rd#2 losses by (1)point=not lady luck.I want to see kiddos succeed & recieve college offers

2 hours ago, liltex said:

Here is what needs to happen regardless of the AD/HC hire=New guy needs to recruit a solid D/C right away

The kiddos respected Big Stew and coach Nations. They loved playing for them as they were good to the kids. Coach Nations would be great here. Like Liltex said, We need to get us a top notch D/C. Yup, I'd love to see Nations back here...

3 minutes ago, knightrider said:

The kiddos respected Big Stew and coach Nations. They loved playing for them as they were good to the kids. Coach Nations would be great here. Like Liltex said, We need to get us a top notch D/C. Yup, I'd love to see Nations back here...

Jeff will get him a great guy on the Def side of the ball to free him up to do what he's best at. He's a fabulous guy, manager, lover of kids and did I say Offensive guru ? Yep, Bronco "Nation" is back in full effect.

No matter what happens with the realignment, Crosby and Dayton will be competing for next years DC and NC and BH will wrap up 3rd/4th place.

You heard it hear first.

On 1/8/2016 at 2:58 PM, MossHill2 said:

I doubt if the  announcement will happen at the next board meeting. 

13 hours ago, workbootz said:

I doubt if the  announcement will happen at the next board meeting. 

I have already announced it. they will vote on the 19th and the BOARD will know who the guy is. If somebody from Dayton ISD choses to make the announcement on that night, then that's fine. But, for me and a few others on the site........the announcement has been made. His name rhymes with Steff Creations.

2 hours ago, MossHill2 said:

I have already announced it. they will vote on the 19th and the BOARD will know who the guy is. If somebody from Dayton ISD choses to make the announcement on that night, then that's fine. But, for me and a few others on the site........the announcement has been made. His name rhymes with Steff Creations.

Lol

8 hours ago, MossHill2 said:

Do your informants know your divulging all this top secret information? Have you made this facebook official?

25 minutes ago, dayton said:

Do your informants know your divulging all this top secret information? Have you made this facebook official?

I've advised my staff only to make it Twitter news. Facebook can't handle the truth.

21 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Dayton ISD will be on 99.9 KSHM this morning at 9 AM. Im sure they will be talking about all the projects going on in the district. May touch on where they are on hiring the new AD/HC... Maybe.. 

I'll tune in.

40 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Dayton ISD will be on 99.9 KSHM this morning at 9 AM. Im sure they will be talking about all the projects going on in the district. May touch on where they are on hiring the new AD/HC... Maybe.. 

For those of us outside the listening area, an update would be nice. Nations everywhere are sitting on pins and needles.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:33 PM, MossHill2 said:

Jeff Nations has been hired by Dayton ISD, as the Head Football Coach and Athletic Director per school official.

A formal press release will be issued following the Board Meeting on Tuesday Jan 19, 2016.

Congratulations Jeff Nations and welcome back to Bronco country. I believe the new phrase here is "Bronco Nation"