Why isn't Hardin Jefferson ranked in TABC???

BADSANTA

1.  They have one of the better scoring tandems in the state in Saladin and Parquet

2. They return a lot from last years team that WAS a top 25 team. 

3. They started off in the top 25 but have two of the best losses in the state in Central and Big Sandy 

4. Clay Davis is and excellent coach and he knows exactly what he is doing.

"So, why shouldn't they be a top 25 teams in the state. Let's hear it?

Saldin and Parquet maybe the bust duo in the district! Also HJ has a nice post as well who fill it up 

Better than D. McCain/ Adams?

Better than Newton/Grubbs?

Better than M. McCain/Harris?

Watch what Silsbee does to this "Duo" you are talking about.

Central beat that awesome duo by 20 points and it could have been 40 points.

Silsbee beat Central by 3 with 6 Varsity Players(2 Freshmen), and 8 varsity players MISSING.

Better than D. McCain/ Adams?

Better than Newton/Grubbs?

Better than M. McCain/Harris?

Watch what Silsbee does to this "Duo" you are talking about.

Central beat that awesome duo by 20 points and it could have been 40 points.

Silsbee beat Central by 3 with 6 Varsity Players(2 Freshmen), and 8 varsity players MISSING.

Not to mention

Boyd/Comeaux (Spelling?)

Arnold/Stanford

Atwood/Pearson

SMH

Just gonna throw this out there, it's not unusual for 2 or even 3 teams in the same district to be ranked in the top 25. The question about the guard tandems will work themselves out on the hard wood starting next week I believe Kountze and HJ match up next week and could go head to head next weekend as well in the HJ Marathon. HJ is 2-2 going in to the Aransas Pass tournament with wins against Nederland and Huffman and losses to Big Sandy and Central. One things for sure they are getting better every week . I don't think they would be overly concerned about a ranking in week 2.

You must not be able to read. He said in the DISTRICT. You know the one that doesn't include Ozen, Kountze, or Central. 

You are right! My ability to read is lacking because of the school I attended. Community Christian School did me wrong in the class and on the court. SMH 

But, that is my mistake. Back to the others.

Little McCain/Adams

Newton/Grubbs

Big McCain/Harris

:)

and you're basing this statement on what, exactly?  Their loss to 5a #5 Central, or 2A #1 (might would be #1 in 3A as well) Big Sandy? 

Basing it on my knowledge of basketball. I know basketball and they are lacking what it takes in my opinion. Central was beating them by almost 20 in the first quarter. Took it easy on HJ to take an easy 20 point victory. Could have been 40-50. I think you will see what I mean within the next month or two.