Ozensfinest, care to explain...

@djones8301: V-Prep was led by LaJuan Hardy 25, Ryan Biggers 20, Jarred Vanderbilt with 11p 16r...Ozen led by John Comeaux 25, Jalen Sneed 11 #TxJamboree

Comeaux and Sneed showed up I see

Good point.  Loos like I'll be proving another point.  thanks, BG.  Where was the best guard in setx in this loss?  Looks like Comeaux showed up...  Basically, what I've been saying all along. 

OF, please, your response would be welcomed.  

Bad match up for Ozen....Ozen will struggle with teams with size which V-Prep however them losing to V-Prep has nothing to do with Central. I still like Ozen's chances against Atascosita cause they don't have much size you're not beating Ozen with just guard play IMO. But Vanderbilt is the real deal.

Vandy is the real deal? Cause they spanked the Panthers? My stomach is killing me, lol. 

But really, as I said refs might give Ozen a chance, giggle

oh yea, U gonna need plenty, it's gonna be a long season lol

OF wrote that post like he's studdering. LMAO  so funny

This is Ozen's first loss of the season...if you know basketball it's all about match ups some teams don't match up well with others Ozen will struggle with teams with size thats just the way it is. 

Edited by ozensfinest

Bad match up for Ozen....Ozen will struggle with teams with size which V-Prep however them losing to V-Prep has nothing to do with Central. I still like Ozen's chances against Atascosita cause they don't have much size you're not beating Ozen with just guard play IMO. But Vanderbilt is the real deal.

Hmmm.  Central also had size.  In fact, they matched up well as with VPrep in size.  And Atascocita has one of the best pure post players in the Houston area.  He is as integral to their success as either of the guards. 

Ozen beat Atascocita?  Ok..

Hmmm.  Central also had size.  In fact, they matched up well as with VPrep in size.  And Atascocita has one of the best pure post players in the Houston area.  He is as integral to their success as either of the guards. 

Central has size decent size...but the reason Ozen match up well with them is because they don't have elite guard play. Central don't have a 6'9 kid that can do it all either lol