Ozensfinest, care to explain...

This is Ozen's first loss of the season...if you know basketball it's all about match ups some teams don't match up well with others Ozen will struggle with teams with size thats just the way it is. 

I'll say this, I know basketball. Memorial was not that big. #22 was what 6'5" maybe, I'm just guessing. Y'all had more than enough last night.

trust me coaching has a whole lot to do with it, and good refs which everyone in this area knows we don't have. Refs I mean.

Edited by bcjag

Central has size decent size...but the reason Ozen match up well with them is because they don't have elite guard play. Central don't have a 6'9 kid that can do it all either lol 

Central beat VPrep because it's hard for a one man show to beat the Jags.  Just as DeAaron couldn't beat Atacocita on his own.  Apparently though, a one man team was good enough for a double digit win against...

As I've said, Ozen is a good team.  But losing their best player in Hunter was one thing.  To lose by far their best two bigs in Bolton and Wynegard is another.  You are right...they are going to struggle against teams who are strong inside.  And that includes Central.   

Central beat VPrep because it's hard for a one man show to beat the Jags.  Just as DeAaron couldn't beat Atacocita on his own.  Apparently though, a one man team was good enough for a double digit win against...

As I've said, Ozen is a good team.  But losing their best player in Hunter was one thing.  To lose by far their best two bigs in Bolton and Wynegard is another.  You are right...they are going to struggle against teams who are strong inside.  And that includes Central.   

Central isn't strong inside thats the thing...they're bigs play like guards lol

Edited by ozensfinest

I'll say this, I know basketball. Memorial was not that big. #22 was what 6'5" maybe, I'm just guessing. Y'all had more than enough last night.

trust me coaching has a whole lot to do with it, and good refs which everyone in this area knows we don't have. Refs I mean.

I commented at the games Wednesday how much better (and consistent) the officiating is over there in Houston.  

This is Ozen's first loss of the season...if you know basketball it's all about match ups some teams don't match up well with others Ozen will struggle with teams with size thats just the way it is. 

When Ozen loses, it's a bad matchup...  When Central loses, it's a long season...  Ok, starting to understand now, OF...

Lol Silsbee coming to YMBL?

Ozen wouldn't beat Silsbee Lite, much less Silsbee 2.0.  Which is why I am guessing Saveat always declines to play them.  The good news is you get SATCH's JV in the first round so I would assume there's a W. 

And I am a Big Sandy fan.  Another team you wouldn't beat ;)

Ozen wouldn't beat Silsbee Lite, much less Silsbee 2.0.  Which is why I am guessing Saveat always declines to play them.  The good news is you get SATCH's JV in the first round so I would assume there's a W. 

Lmaooooo we'll have this discussion in another month or so 

welp! 

Y'all better pray the big boy get cleared which I'm almost certain he won't.

like I said, the refs have been y'alls friends for a few years. They call a fair game, Central dominates Ozen easily. It won't be fair if the big guy played.

Were you actually watching the games? Apparently not. The edge Ozen had has been neutralized with the changing of the head. Franklin is a coach.

One thing  ive learned on here always state facts and neverrrrrrrr take the bait ...lolll

ya boy took it hook line sinker, now I gotta question his BBN card, I had mine since a toddler and always hated Puke, Tennepeepee, Indiarsehole at Bloomingtin, Loserville amongst others.