West Orange-Stark (12-1) vs Bellville (11-2) State Quarterfinals

Goblin

Is there any link to find any updates from the Bellville coach or how they are preparing for WOS?

The only way to prepare for WO-S is to kick the ball out of bounds on punts.Other than that I have no idea how you prepare for something you can't possibly defend.I know I'm being cocky again but like I said,it's not my fault,it's the Mustangs fault.

Pig Skin prep has us by 18.

4A Div. I Bracket

Brownwood vs Abilene Wylie (5)
(11) Argyle vs Texarkana Liberty-Eylau
Silsbee vs Carthage (11)
Waco La Vega vs China Spring (3)

4A Div. II Bracket

Krum vs Celina (29)
(7) Gilmer vs Atlanta
(18) West Orange-Stark vs Bellville
Cuero vs Sinton (3)

Also went back to look at Dave Campbells final rankings in November. Interesting how the middle teams, 5-9, are gone.

1 Gilmer (10-0)
2 West Orange-Stark (9-1)
3 Celina (10-0)
4 Sinton (9-0)
5 Sweetwater (10-0)
6 Geronimo Navarro (9-0)
7 Orange Grove (10-0)
8 Giddings (10-0)
9 La Marque (8-2)
10 Bellville (8-2)

Wos 41

bellville 12

wow didn't know Bellville defense that good to only allow us only 41. Weather looks to be great but a little chilly so I don't see any reason the Mustangs don't continue to roll as they have the last 3 weeks. It is truly awesome to witness such a talented mustang team make every game look so easy. I know they are working their butts off to accomplish such dominance and I hope it continues through to the state championship game. Sorry to come off so confident but when your a diehard WOS fan its hard not to be. To all you young men playing WOS football thanks for making us feel so much "PRIDE"  to call ourselves WOS MUSTANGS! 

Don't be surprised if you see Cuero knocking off Sinton to reach the semis. Sinton only beat them 14-10 in district play, coming from behind to score with less than a minute left in the game.  Cuero is coming off wins over two previously unbeaten teams in Orange Grove and Navarro and Sinton will be the third consecutive unbeaten team they've faced.

Edited by Goblin

Don't be surprised if you see Cuero knocking off Sinton to reach the semis. Sinton only beat them 14-10 in district play, coming from behind to score with less than a minute left in the game.  Cuero is coming off wins over two previously unbeaten teams in Orange Grove and Navarro and Sinton will be the third consecutive unbeaten team they've faced.

i switched my pickem to Cuero awhile ago. Sinton apparently will be without a key cog. 

Don't be surprised if you see Cuero knocking off Sinton to reach the semis. Sinton only beat them 14-10 in district play, coming from behind to score with less than a minute left in the game.

Cuero playing some good ball latley.When they get to rolling look out.

Goblin you have always wanted the Stangs to play Cuero...you might just see that happen.