Welcome to 22-5A Memorial

prepballfan

I never understood the hate or dislike of coach Harrison. 

the dislike is the favoritism. i don't doubt the man can't coach if he has talent. i question his ability when there is a strong lacking of talent, like at QB. if he continues to get qb's like he has had in the past before his son, he looks like a genius.

He sounds so excited to move down.. This should be the best thing that has happened to PAM since the consolidation.. Such a great fit for the program. I think PA will have a little extra money since they have fired the city employees that where abusing the gas cards... This might be a great time to give this inspired coach a raise and long term deal.. 

He sounds so excited to move down.. This should be the best thing that has happened to PAM since the consolidation.. Such a great fit for the program. I think PA will have a little extra money since they have fired the city employees that where abusing the gas cards... This might be a great time to give this inspired coach a raise and long term deal.. 

you stirring hard aint you, I hope we drop 60 on the injuns, one question: will that injun mascot prance around the field like a ballerina afterwards?  Lol

you stirring hard aint you, I hope we drop 60 on the injuns, one question: will that injun mascot prance around the field like a ballerina afterwards?  Lol

When our little Rosebud outruns the whole defense, will you still wear your hog gear? When McZeal runs over a defender, we'll wave at you over there on the Titan side.:)(mean Indian face)

Welp.... There's only one way to welcome them to 22-5A, an that's with a nice arse whippin Jaguar Style!!! Yeah yeah yea I know we've fell short the past few years. We will be ready this go round. No more of this game after Westbrook crap. Let's get it!!

*sigh* smh. Ok.