Realignment Conference Cutoff Numbers Released Friday!

If Ozen drops (as they would be smart to do) and Lee moves to 21-5a I see 22-5a looking like this: 

PA Memorial 

Nederland 

PNG

Central 

Lumberton 

Vidor

Dayton

BH

If 21-5A gets both Splendora and Lee then this could happen. I just think BH has too much stroke to let all their games be played an hour away though. 

Oh, Splendora. Now who has the weak district...lol

If Dayton and BH move to 22-5a, then it's going to be a crazy tough district. Don't see that happening though. I think everyone will stay where they are besides PAM going to 22-5a and Splendora in 21-5a. If anyone goes from 21-5a, it will be Dayton like they did about 8 years ago.

It will be interesting to see what they decide to do with 12-3a if in fact Coldspring drops down making it a 9 team district, or split it up somehow with the teams on the north end traveling  a little ways......up the road.

I was thinking that would be the case and if so I imagine they may move them into 9-4A D2 and move Liberty out. With La Marque closing down and if what I have heard about Coldspring dropping is true I could see this happening

9-4A D2

Jasper

WO-S

Orangefield

Hamshire-Fannett

Hardin-Jefferson

10-4A D2

Liberty

Tarkington

Shepherd

Houston Scarborough

Houston Worthing

Houston Kashmere

From a Cougar insider on another site, LaMarque HS, MS and elementary will not close and will keep their name. Only difference is LaMarque ISD will be gone and will be taken over by Texas City ISD.

If Dayton and BH move to 22-5a, then it's going to be a crazy tough district. Don't see that happening though. I think everyone will stay where they are besides PAM going to 22-5a and Splendora in 21-5a. If anyone goes from 21-5a, it will be Dayton like they did about 8 years ago.

Not much the UIL does makes sense, but to me it seems pretty easy.   Since Ozen is staying and PAM is 5A now, move Lee back to 21-5a to replace King and leave it at that.  OR - leave to two districts alone and have two 8 team districts.