PN-G vs Angleton poll

PN-G Angleton Poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. PN-G vs Angleton Who wins?

• PN-G by 10+
    • PN-G by less than 10
    • Angleton by 10+
    • Angleton by less than 10

On another note... I was just listening to the 75 SC game.. 3 things that I though was awesome.. The play by play guy is LEGIT... Thats cool to hear the difference between a REAL announcer vs a Joe Buck.. 2nd He referred to us as the Purple and White, which I can recall as a kid... You dont hear that at all today.. and 3rd, the roar of the crowd on the Buchanon TD that was called back is like a NFL crowd... And of course we all know that 77 was the all time record crowd.... Coolest thing I have heard in a long time....

Edited by Stattrax

I've listened to that and watched the 99 game winning drive about 100 times..lol  Have you seen the "Joe Buck Sucks" facebook page.lol 

This is the hidden content, please

Shout out to our GAME announcer and glad we're the home team and get to continue to use him. Hate when the announcer is a cheerleader for the other team.

On another note... I was just listening to the 75 SC game.. 3 things that I though was awesome.. The play by play guy is LEGIT... Thats cool to hear the difference between a REAL announcer vs a Joe Buck.. 2nd He referred to us as the Purple and White, which I can recall as a kid... You dont hear that at all today.. and 3rd, the roar of the crowd on the Buchanon TD that was called back is like a NFL crowd... And of course we all know that 77 was the all time record crowd.... Coolest thing I have heard in a long time....

cuz yall wear gray now???

does the coach text or post on Facebook what the next week uniform arrangement will be?????

No, as I understand it, the players decide or have a vote.  I'm in the camp of "I don't care what they wear...just keep playing."  The teams in the 1950s wore purple white and gray.  The gray is not unprecedented, but for my money, I like the all purple home gear or the purple/white combo at home and the all white storm trooper unis on the road.  My opinion does not matter, so no big deal.  Whatever the kids want, I can dig it.

Go Indians.  Peace.

does the coach text or post on Facebook what the next week uniform arrangement will be?????

No, but I just wish they would accessorize more...... LOL...... I do agree with 89.. Im hip to All purple at home and all White on the road.... Up until 99 we had never lost a playoff game in all White.. 

Im a lil superstitious..stay away from the Purple tops and white bottoms..that was the MCM combo. I like the storm trooper look for the road.

I say bring the zig zags back so we look like some Indians.

Ill vote for the 89 Zig Zags...... That is the emblem that was used on the PNGYFA helmets...

This is what happens when we dont have fans from the other team to hash it out with and talk smack. We turn into Fashionistas.

they're only three Angleton folk on here that I have seen post, honestly only one comes out and speaks come playoff time in football.