Nederland 42 New Caney 28/Final

WOSgrad

Congrats to ned. Good 2nd half adjustments by Neumann defensively, got Ware rattled. Not sure why NC got away from giving Allison carries, you could tell NC had been in big games this yr but not going up against folks who've done this yearly. One of the good officiated playoff games I've seen in awhile other than the Turner Stadium-like watergate meeting after a NC timeout 2nd half. NC gonna look at that film next week and be sick at the 3 dropped Ints. 

Ned qb was onpoint most of the game, didnt end up making mistakes. Krautz is an animal, good grief, like I stated before: I think he's the best RB in the district. He had the chance to actually prove it in a playoff game, I cant speak for others. Good luck to ned next week and good season NC. 

Congrats to ned. Good 2nd half adjustments by Neumann defensively, got Ware rattled. Not sure why NC got away from giving Allison carries, you could tell NC had been in big games this yr but not going up against folks who've done this yearly. One of the good officiated playoff games I've seen in awhile other than the Turner Stadium-like watergate meeting after a NC timeout 2nd half. NC gonna look at that film next week and be sick at the 3 dropped Ints. 

Ned qb was onpoint most of the game, didnt end up making mistakes. Krautz is an animal, good grief, like I stated before: I think he's the best RB in the district. He had the chance to actually prove it in a playoff game, I cant speak for others. Good luck to ned next week and good season NC. 

Krautz a Jr or Sr?