Coaching Openings?

Who ever goes to Hemphill will start out very handicapped. They had very few players on their teams from the 7th grade up. Reminds me of when Kirbyville was down and Alvarez came in and in a few years brought that program back. It is going to take a coach that can sell his program to the kids to get that program back on track. Hemphill has a good school and very good facilities. At least get the program back to where it is respectable.

Who ever goes to Hemphill will start out very handicapped. They had very few players on their teams from the 7th grade up. Reminds me of when Kirbyville was down and Alvarez came in and in a few years brought that program back. It is going to take a coach that can sell his program to the kids to get that program back on track. Hemphill has a good school and very good facilities. At least get the program back to where it is respectable.

Hemphill will be absolutely nothing like Kirbyville in Kirbyville's worst year. You cannot make bricks without straw. The new coach will be fired by the end of the 2017 season. 

Kountze is not open. Not yet anyway.

No changes will be made in Kountze as earlier reported on a different thread. Joubert will stay with Football AD. He's working to build his staff around the other programs, as well.

All you football gurus. Anyone heard any names being thrown around for the Dayton job?  I keep hearing some say they already have someone picked. But of course in true Dayton fashion no one is saying who it is... And will the list of applicants be released after the deadline to apply? Which is Jan 3rd. 

anyone requested the list? 

anyone requested the list? 

No idea. I know when the HC job was u for grabs after Stewart retired. KSHN radio station asked and was told no they were not releasing the list of applicants. But thats when Kirk was superintendent. I would think the radio station and the two local papers would have asked. 

All you football gurus. Anyone heard any names being thrown around for the Dayton job?  I keep hearing some say they already have someone picked. But of course in true Dayton fashion no one is saying who it is... And will the list of applicants be released after the deadline to apply? Which is Jan 3rd. 

Any new info on this