Nederland and New Caney

_chorizo11

We played Nederland pre district and we played NC in our regular season district, I say NC by 2tds. maybe more, but I've been wrong before plus I can't pick against our district. All kidding aside I'm sure it will be a great ball game but I would still have to give the edge to NC.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!! 

We will have to play our best game of the year in order to win. I think new caney comes in and tries to stop Krautz. They gonna make passing game beat them. If our passing game is on, then it will be a ballgame. I have no reports on new caney, just what they did vs common opponents. I don't put a lot of stock in common opponents. Our defense will have to be at its best this week. Go dogs

We will have to play our best game of the year in order to win. I think new caney comes in and tries to stop Krautz. They gonna make passing game beat them. If our passing game is on, then it will be a ballgame. I have no reports on new caney, just what they did vs common opponents. I don't put a lot of stock in common opponents. Our defense will have to be at its best this week. Go dogs

They're solid all the way around.  You're analysis is right on.

High scoring game I think for both teams two good offenses some facts to consider... Nederland is 6-0 in the playoffs in the Larry Neumann era in Beaumont New Caney is 0-7 all time in playoffs

I don't think Neumann has enough talent on the roster to out coach Pennington. To your point though, the only thing I worry about is the moment being too big for New Caney. They're in a position a lot like Lumberton where the have to come play a long ways away from home in a place they've never been to against teams playing in their district stadiums. 

I bargaining New Caney doesn't know any better and plays just how they did to close out district play and pretty much the whole year. Much like I think for PNG, Ned's gameplan should be centered around stopping New Caney's offense. I honestly believe they're the best 4th place team in the region. 

Does New Caney bring a crowd? This game being on a Saturday and close...22-5A will be out to support the dogs. If we have to bark to throw New Caney off..I'm prepared to be a rabid dog. 

No, I doubt we will have a large crowd. Hopefully some of our 21 5A district fans will come out for support.

No, I doubt we will have a large crowd. Hopefully some of our 21 5A district fans will come out for support.

I know three from Dayton that will be there. I know several more from Dayton will as well. Pretty sure some from Crosby will as well. Not sure if anyone from King will be. New Caney had a pretty good turn out for the Crosby game. 

Edited by Octfeb

High scoring game I think for both teams two good offenses some facts to consider... Nederland is 6-0 in the playoffs in the Larry Neumann era in Beaumont New Caney is 0-7 all time in playoffs

This is NC best season thus far in recent history I wouldn't dwell on their 0-7 playoff record they took Crosby & Dayton down to the wire ,they will match  up well with Ned should be a great game. They will  relentlessly keep  pace with you on the scoreboard and if you stumble you will find yourself in trouble while trying to dig out of a hole.

I know three from Dayton that will be there. I know several more from Dayton will as well. Pretty sure some from Crosby will as well. Not sure if anyone from King will be. New Caney had a pretty good turn out for the Crosby game. 

I would expect about the same amount to make the trip to Beaumont. I plan on being at Stallworth Friday night even though their is a game at our stadium. I think the Dayton PNG matchup will be a better game to watch. I don't see Lumberton being able to stay in the game with Crosby.

I don't think Neumann has enough talent on the roster to out coach Pennington. To your point though, the only thing I worry about is the moment being too big for New Caney. They're in a position a lot like Lumberton where the have to come play a long ways away from home in a place they've never been to against teams playing in their district stadiums. 

I bargaining New Caney doesn't know any better and plays just how they did to close out district play and pretty much the whole year. Much like I think for PNG, Ned's gameplan should be centered around stopping New Caney's offense. I honestly believe they're the best 4th place team in the region. 

Good analysis New Caney may be the best 4 th place team in the state. Much like PNG loaded with talent but haven't gotten their yet for whatever reason ! Big stage ! Who knows? When you look at the stats & personnel it's a wonder any of you beat them but when talent is close coaching and knowing how to win become more important . If we have any edge it's the luck of the flip and the fact that we've been here before . I'm expecting a game much like C/ NC turnovers and execution huge. I would not bet against Coach N . He has done this before ! I don't really think NC gets lost in the moment or too overwhelmed  but in the end  a long trip, a home crowd, veteran coaching staff may be to tall an order  for sheer talent too overcome .

I would expect about the same amount to make the trip to Beaumont. I plan on being at Stallworth Friday night even though their is a game at our stadium. I think the Dayton PNG matchup will be a better game to watch. I don't see Lumberton being able to stay in the game with Crosby.

I'll have prolly min of 7 in our crew watching=BG,Trocket-Moss Hill2-Robanadana,myself & friends