PN-G INDIANS vs Dayton BRONCOS

Stattrax

Just hoping that the REAL Indians show up for this one.  If they do...PNG takes it!

Why would the real Indians not show up ? They know  when , where and who they play ! They know they  have to bring their "A"" game  . I'm sick of hearing about should a , would a , could a ! Even if your talking. about my" Dogs " . Whatever you bring to the table the night you play was the best effort your school could do that night if it wasn't up to "our"standards it rarely was because they did less than the best they could do . We all have days when we are not at our best but we still did the best we could !  If the Dogs had not made several mistakes you would have been down 7-14 more so I guess we relaxed and lost our real Dogs . Probably not I think PNG had something to do with that just like Dogs had something to do with your problems . That said pulling for ya'll in the playoffs I got you knocking the Dayton monkey off your back by 7 . I think ya'll are closer to the real Indians now than the real Broncos . 

Why would the real Indians not show up ? They know  when , where and who they play ! They know they  have to bring their "A"" game  . I'm sick of hearing about should a , would a , could a ! Even if your talking. about my" Dogs " . Whatever you bring to the table the night you play was the best effort your school could do that night if it wasn't up to "our"standards it rarely was because they did less than the best they could do . We all have days when we are not at our best but we still did the best we could !  If the Dogs had not made several mistakes you would have been down 7-14 more so I guess we relaxed and lost our real Dogs . Probably not I think PNG had something to do with that just like Dogs had something to do with your problems . That said pulling for ya'll in the playoffs I got you knocking the Dayton monkey off your back by 7 . I think ya'll are closer to the real Indians now than the real Broncos . 

Dayton had to get up for two big games playing Crosby and New Caney back to back, I totally understand a let down for a 1 win Porter team in a game that had no meaning. 

Dayton has been solid all season with the exception of the CV and King games early. I think Dayton's defense vs PNG's defense will be a wash, but I think Dayton's offense will be the best PNG has seen so far this season.