PN-G INDIANS vs Dayton BRONCOS

Stattrax

I think both defenses play a bigger role than most are giving credit for.  I don't think either offense will move at will.  I'll say

14-7 Png

I will look at this as just trying to stir the pot. No way PNG holds Dayton to just 7 points. Especially if the Broncos play the way they did against New Caney. 

He means we didnt get rolling till the 4th qtr. 1st 3 were a total wash for us. Started clicking and came back fast in the 4th. If we play all 4 qtrs against Dayton, like we did that 1 qtr against Ned, then we will be competitive.

Yeah I kind of figured that ,but wanted to mess with him a little bit - Same goes with Dayton who will show up Dr. Jeckle or Mr Hyde - I think both teams show up and pull out all the stops.

Dayton may be the best team we will have faced, but you won't get 42 points on our Defense. Nope.

The most points PNG had given up last year was 35 to Nederland, Dayton then proceeded to drop an easy 56. The most points PNG has given up this year is 30, once again to Nederland. I doubt Dayton has any problem getting 42, PNG's only hope on defense is to turn Dayton over. Dayton is a run-first team this year, they have a good back and big o-line that has worn down pretty much every front that they've faced this year. They go hard play-action off the run fakes and hit you with big plays in the passing game which is why Hancock is averaging 17 yards PER COMPLETION. They catch the ball extremely well for high school kids and run after the catch even better.

Hopefully your defense does keep you in it though, because like I said before your offense is probably only two or three mistakes away from getting y'all blown out.  

The most points PNG had given up last year was 35 to Nederland, Dayton then proceeded to drop an easy 56. The most points PNG has given up this year is 30, once again to Nederland. I doubt Dayton has any problem getting 42, PNG's only hope on defense is to turn Dayton over. Dayton is a run-first team this year, they have a good back and big o-line that has worn down pretty much every front that they've faced this year. They go hard play-action off the run fakes and hit you with big plays in the passing game which is why Hancock is averaging 17 yards PER COMPLETION. They catch the ball extremely well for high school kids and run after the catch even better.

Hopefully your defense does keep you in it though, because like I said before your offense is probably only two or three mistakes away from getting y'all blown out.  

Sorry, Indians didn't get the memo that they have no hope and Offense sucks.:)

+ Dayton gave up 41 to Ned THIS season, We like that a lot. Our Defense is beyond last season.

PNG has a great HS offense that make BIG mistakes in BIG games.  Last year WOS and us to name a couple

this year same song different verse.

Don't know why they find a way to lose in the last minutes in close games

they do a great job in getting key players hurt in the last minutes of games they are blowing people out.

FACTS

+ Dayton gave up 41 to Ned THIS season, We like that a lot. Our Defense is beyond last season.

Yeah, they also scored 55 on Nederland which is more than twice what PNG was able to manage. The had almost 500 yards of total offense to go with it. You're going to find out that PNG's defense is probably about the same as Dayton's.  

Yeah, they also scored 55 on Nederland which is more than twice what PNG was able to manage. The had almost 500 yards of total offense to go with it. You're going to find out that PNG's defense is probably about the same as Dayton's.  

For the record, I am by no means saying we're  coming to blow Dayton out. We're brainwashed into thinking we can't even win. But I do look for the PNG Defense to shine in this game. Offense will put some points on the board.

basket-weaving.jpgI have been basket weaving all day..  So no matter how bad Dayton beats us, I will still have a hobby come next week. If i was a betting man, I would have the over under at about 85.... That being said it could be 50 to 35 or 60 to 25, or even 85 to 0... I have no idea... Just depends on what team shows up on each side.... I do like all the chatter that we have no chance, it just gives us a better attitude..Us against the world, you know....