Region III 4A Div 1 Playoff picture

BADSANTA

Lol ^ im from Carthage and the Dawgs don't lose to your district this year or ANY year. 

While I will agree it doesn't happen much. "ANY year" is an awfully long time, lol. Especially when they narrowly escaped a team from this district with one of the best teams they've ever had. Back to my original statement, BC runs an offense they don't see much, if at all. I'd like to see how they fare. They may lose, but I think it would be a good game. 

Im still sticking to my statement from early season: if Navasota and El Campo were to slip up Carthage is my favorite to come out the region and get to state. 

Btw: winner of this region will win state. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

Carthage could not win their own district.

pretty tough district with the exception of Palestine, winning district doesn't 100% mean you will win state, didn't Newton win their district last season? I remember back couple years ago Carthage won their district then got beat by El Campo and never made it to Arlington. 

pretty tough district with the exception of Palestine, winning district doesn't 100% mean you will win state, didn't Newton win their district last season? I remember back couple years ago Carthage won their district then got beat by El Campo and never made it to Arlington. 

Chill is not very good anymore. Brownsboro??? And Henderson got beat by both... That district is not as good as it has been in the past.

There is a pretty big drop off in our district after Kilgore and Carthage. Brownsboro is basically a one-man show with their QB. Chapel Hill is finally healthy and playing better, but they've still got warts. Henderson went in the toilet after Carthage thumped them in the district opener.

Henderson had injuries to key players?