Lumberton@Nederland

No one knows better than the boys that they got beat last week. They will come into this game focused,  They have worked their backside off this week. Just a side note:  you directing comments like that towards the boys, umm  no,  One of those boys is mine ( I'm sure you can figure out which one )  and I can guarantee you he walks with NO such swagger.  So cool your jets . What I think, what you think, its all meaningless, what those young men on both teams think about each other is what counts, and I would say that both teams respect the ability of the other team and what that team is capable of doing .

hey glad you said what you said...finally somebody gives the desired response...see all the things being said about Lumberton is the same kind of indirect attack on the Lumberton Players thanks for your help BigNed85...now maybe a little mutual respect can be shown based on the successes both these teams have had. Lumberton has come from obscurity and Nederland continues the tradition. This will be an awesome game and Raider Girl be careful about getting to cozy with that big dog...he bits! LOL...just joking guys and gals. From the heart I hope for a good clean game...pray the weather holds.

Interesting game. Two solid football teams. Neither are world beaters. Lumberton has an impressive season, but no signature wins(lost to PNG and Central). Nederland is coming off their worst outing of the season, a road loss to GCM and now must win to share the DC. It will be a good game in my opinion and both teams are headed to the playoffs with a tough game next week. Hoping for a clean and injury free and rain free game! Oh and I almost forgot the old disclaimer, BF is a good coach!!

Once again, Ill keep it real.... I think Lumperton is a matchup nightmare for Nederland offensively.. IMO Nederland is weak against the run.. If Lumperton will stick to the same game plan they have used with success during the season, I think it will be a good game.. Follow what Vidor did... However If Krautz gets loose, it will be hard for LR to stay with him.. Lebaron can beat you as well as Krautz.. Nederland IMO is the most balanced offense in the district.. And you always have the Neauman factor... Should be interesting... Lumbertons advantage is the run, and the us against the world mentality.. Nederland coming off the loss is not going to help the Choo Choos..... My money would be on Nederland, but I think its a anything can happen type of affair...

Once again, Ill keep it real.... I think Lumperton is a matchup nightmare for Nederland offensively.. IMO Nederland is weak against the run.. If Lumperton will stick to the same game plan they have used with success during the season, I think it will be a good game.. Follow what Vidor did... However If Krautz gets loose, it will be hard for LR to stay with him.. Lebaron can beat you as well as Krautz.. Nederland IMO is the most balanced offense in the district.. And you always have the Neauman factor... Should be interesting... Lumbertons advantage is the run, and the us against the world mentality.. Nederland coming off the loss is not going to help the Choo Choos..... My money would be on Nederland, but I think its a anything can happen type of affair...

I think our offense has become a little more balanced as the year has gone on... We are still run first, but our pass game is starting to click when we need it. And having everyone healthy is a plus. But I agree with what you said about Nederland coming off their loss. We are trying to prove the world wrong, while they are trying to get revenge.. If we can play our game and run the ball to keep their offense off the field, then I think we put ourselves in position to come out with a win. What everyone can agree on is both teams will come out fighting!