Lumberton@Nederland

you got nothing to explain to Big Ned Nation...it is them who are walking around 10 foot tall and bulletproof. Last week BIG NED walked with this same swagger into the game with GCM and got BEAT...B-E-A-T... Lumberton has done nothing but show up to fight a battle each week...when they won the did it with class and when they lost, I did not see a bunch of excuses. Nederland is a very good program and it deserves respect but it would get even more respect if it's fan were a bit more humble. So once again, Nederland Bulldogs, show up with that same strut from last week and you might be looking at second place. Lumberton folks this team has fought to get to this point and done it thru hard work and commitment...explain nothing to these folks. Yarbrough, Rhodes, Boykin, Thomas, Boutwell....y'all have fun Friday night, leave it all on the field and win or loose you will hold your head up! God Bless guys

Regardless of what fans are saying  ,  you can bet that the team is not walking around "10-foot tall " and bulletproof.  If anything the game last week will have them more focused.

Wow its in the bone, you have a way with words. We got beat and thay will never change, but I feel like we have EARNED respect. This happened several years ago and continues till this day. Now you may not want to explain anything which is odd because of your long posts on the message board and thay is ok. We will show up like we always do. Gcm showed up and played well. We will see if lumberto can do the same. If you continue your ways for a few years, people will give the respect you want. If you dont, then you are a blow hard fan that just likes to spout off at the mouth. IMO

that's right! And I can guarantee you that those Nederland players aren't leaning on the past success of yalls program, they are looking to make a name for themselves. Like I said, I have no clue how y'all ended up losing last week. Gonna see two good running backs tomorrow night who both have a point to prove. They both aren't the most talented or athletic in the district, but I think their output has been the best. 

that's right! And I can guarantee you that those Nederland players aren't leaning on the past success of yalls program, they are looking to make a name for themselves. Like I said, I have no clue how y'all ended up losing last week. Gonna see two good running backs tomorrow night who both have a point to prove. They both aren't the most talented or athletic in the district, but I think their output has been the best. 

I can't wait to see them go at it!  Gonna be a messy game though, but fun non the less.

BG I thought you wanted to stay in 6A?  If ya'll do come into 5A I think it will really spice things up, just what our district needs....can't wait!!!

yup!  But numbers say otherwise, we'll be yalls new district opponent next season. Hi new friends lol

you got nothing to explain to Big Ned Nation...it is them who are walking around 10 foot tall and bulletproof. Last week BIG NED walked with this same swagger into the game with GCM and got BEAT...B-E-A-T... Lumberton has done nothing but show up to fight a battle each week...when they won the did it with class and when they lost, I did not see a bunch of excuses. Nederland is a very good program and it deserves respect but it would get even more respect if it's fan were a bit more humble. So once again, Nederland Bulldogs, show up with that same strut from last week and you might be looking at second place. Lumberton folks this team has fought to get to this point and done it thru hard work and commitment...explain nothing to these folks. Yarbrough, Rhodes, Boykin, Thomas, Boutwell....y'all have fun Friday night, leave it all on the field and win or loose you will hold your head up! God Bless guys

No one knows better than the boys that they got beat last week. They will come into this game focused,  They have worked their backside off this week. Just a side note:  you directing comments like that towards the boys, umm  no,  One of those boys is mine ( I'm sure you can figure out which one )  and I can guarantee you he walks with NO such swagger.  So cool your jets . What I think, what you think, its all meaningless, what those young men on both teams think about each other is what counts, and I would say that both teams respect the ability of the other team and what that team is capable of doing .

No one knows better than the boys that they got beat last week. They will come into this game focused,  They have worked their backside off this week. Just a side note:  you directing comments like that towards the boys, umm  no,  One of those boys is mine ( I'm sure you can figure out which one )  and I can guarantee you he walks with NO such swagger.  So cool your jets . What I think, what you think, its all meaningless, what those young men on both teams think about each other is what counts, and I would say that both teams respect the ability of the other team and what that team is capable of doing .

lumberville iz guna whup dat arse 

J/k