'It works': Yuma's fence, manpower make border nearly impenetrable

LumRaiderFan

must be sarcasm cause that fence has been jumped before, and recently also. 

may be, but shortly after that happened that fence got upgrades to further deter it from happening again...I think more to the point, why does the White House have one at all, if fences "don't work" even more so, why "improve" on something that "don't work" ...I guess it's kinda like the liberal way of thinking with guns, ban all guns except the ones protecting them. Fences "don't work" on the border, only the ones protecting us at the White House work, or we'll improve on it til it does.

may be, but shortly after that happened that fence got upgrades to further deter it from happening again...I think more to the point, why does the White House have one at all, if fences "don't work" even more so, why "improve" on something that "don't work" ...I guess it's kinda like the liberal way of thinking with guns, ban all guns except the ones protecting them. Fences "don't work" on the border, only the ones protecting us at the White House work, or we'll improve on it til it does.

that happens every time after some nut jumps that fence. 

Its all about votes  period. The dems could care less about the American people only the votes to stay there matter and they will take them at any cost. Remember they are surrounded by security as long as they are , in office me and you not so much!

You can run a pipe through or under  a fence not a big deal but most dont let livestock graze right to river because in most cases their livestock could just walk across. So that is not a very good argument, good try though!

Run a pipe?  What are you smoking?   You think there are fences to keep animals from reaching the river?  Have you ever been down there?  Doesn't sound like it.

Because it's typical liberalism.  Do as I say not as I do...  Example: obama's against guns.  But -- he has guns around him to protect him.   The "Low Information Crowd" eats his anti-gun stance up...

• 1 month later...