K-State at Texas

UTfanatic

It's always a big circle jerk with y'all. Always looking for an excuse out (schedule, academics, Aggies, etc.) The almighty texas football isn't even top 2 in your own state, and hasn't been for several years! (Being courteous with top 2). 

If you go back the past 5-6 years LSU's schedule is heads over heels tougher than tu's. The last good year texas had, the oc schedule was ULM, Wyoming, UTEP, and UCF. Talk about a schedule! 

As for seeing the light, again it has been since the 09 year since tu has even seen the sun rise...

As for academics...I'd put my LSU degree up against your LUPA, LIT, Harvard on the Neches degrees any day. 

It's always a big circle jerk with y'all. Always looking for an excuse out (schedule, academics, Aggies, etc.) The almighty texas football isn't even top 2 in your own state, and hasn't been for several years! (Being courteous with top 2). 

If you go back the past 5-6 years LSU's schedule is heads over heels tougher than tu's. The last good year texas had, the oc schedule was ULM, Wyoming, UTEP, and UCF. Talk about a schedule! 

As for seeing the light, again it has been since the 09 year since tu has even seen the sun rise...

As for academics...I'd put my LSU degree up against your LUPA, LIT, Harvard on the Neches degrees any day.

Ummm, no.  I actually attended and graduated from the recently rated #1 public university in the country.  But nice try and I'm glad you are proud of your degree. You should be.  

Once again...rankings are a lot like...you know the rest.

I personally know 4 Red McCombs school of business grads, none of which have favorable jobs of their choosing. Not impressed. 

we have a game to watch.  Please troll elsewhere.  And as someone who went to a school that is not even the best in the intellectual Mecca of Louisiana, I wouldn't expect you to be able to recognize what is impressive.  

Always looking for an excuse out (schedule, academics, Aggies, etc.) The almighty texas football isn't even top 2 in your own state, and hasn't been for several years! (Being courteous with top 2). 

BSME 

The University of Texas

i am surprised people graduate for the old purple and yellow. I am also glad you not a sec grad. 

Lmao