LCM VS Bridge City predictions ************

Well it seems this will be a big game coming up between LCM and BC for a playoff spot. LCM has improved and playing good football right now. We beat Cleveland 55 to 6 and BC beat Cleveland 42 to 35. It seems that BC defense may be lacking speed on that side of the ball and if that is so BC will be having problems against LCM. Cleveland could not match up to our running backs speed and our oline was blocking very good. Our Defense has gotten better in the secondary. We lack stopping the run at times but did manage to contain Cleveland QB. I believe the Bears will come out of this game with a WIN! I do think it will be a close game until the 4th quarter.  Ill take the Bears by 14 points. 

I'm taking BC by 14 in this one. Don't see there defense stopping our offense. And hope you know how we played and y'all played Cleveland has nothing to do with our game coming up. But BC rolls in this one and another plus it being at Larry ward 

Well if y'all play us like y'all played Cleveland it will have a lot to do with it lol But on a serious note it should be a good game. Our starting QB is hurt so we will hand the ball off 50 times. I really thought y'all  had the win against Jasper. Im assuming y'all just let that one slip away and Jasper QB is quick you have to keep him contained. 

Edited by Chris17

Shaping up to be a great game. Please no one from our side give any insight to the cards concerning any injuries, game plans, schemes, new plays, formations, what time we will arrive at game, what we are gonna eat, what color jerseys we will wear..... you get the point.

Seriously? You do know they watch game film, right? They will find out any injuries from that. And we always wear white jerseys away, we run the same offense as them, game starts the same time every week, and we are eating whatever the heck they provide for us. These kind of comments do no good for our program or for the boys. 

Going to be a nail biter wish I couldbe there but will be at the madness..going to have to go with BC at the end for the win. it will be whoever is best prepared on defense..coaches at BC are knowledgable on how to defend against this offense hopefully LCM will wise up to the fact that you can't bear crawl or whatever they do against this scheme because it hasn't worked in the past and coach D will run all over you. BC by 14 if LCM goes with a different defensive scheme will be a great game to close to call

The run game from both teams seems pretty even. Big difference will be the edge to BC passing game and ability to score fast. 

If LCM stays focused and grinds it out I have this game a TD difference either way. 

BC Qb does throw the ball good. But our secondary should be able to control  pass. We only threw the ball once last week but we were averaging 10 yards a carry so there was no point to throw. BC defense is better then Cleveland and Splendora. I just don't see how BC let Cleveland put 35 points on them and how Jasper let Splendora put 21 points on them?  I think there some folks underestimating the Bears. We need a good confident win over Bridge City when we meet Jasper.

BC defense has taken 2 weeks off for sure. But this week won't be the same they gonna be on there game and I'm willing to bet on that! And as it goes for our offense I really don't see them running anywhere near as good as us. It doesn who y'all got toting the rock I don't see them matching all the weapons we got on the run