Prison Reform

Mr. Buddy Garrity

And with Voter ID laws being overturned (which is one of the most asinine decisions I've ever seen) what's to stop a felon from voting?  I don't understand.  What stops anyone from voting repeatedly?

Seriously, I don't know.  Where is the "check and balance"?

And with Voter ID laws being overturned (which is one of the most asinine decisions I've ever seen) what's to stop a felon from voting?  I don't understand.  What stops anyone from voting repeatedly?

Seriously, I don't know.  Where is the "check and balance"?

Exactly why the dems and libs are against voter id laws.  Their voter fraud would be caught up with.  This is how several ppl admitted to voting more than once in the same election for the idiot now in office.  Maybe Soros and others knew he could not win if the playing field were level.  Yobammy is a scam and a fraud through and through.

Exactly why the dems and libs are against voter id laws.  Their voter fraud would be caught up with.  This is how several ppl admitted to voting more than once in the same election for the idiot now in office.  Maybe Soros and others knew he could not win if the playing field were level.  Yobammy is a scam and a fraud through and through.

So when I read what TVC jokingly said about 6000 more voters (funny at the time) after more reflecting on it, maybe it's not so funny.  

In fact, the whole election process has turned into a joke/scam/con.  If you're to lazy to get an ID, you shouldn't vote.  Let me repeat that, if you're to lazy to get an ID, you shouldn't vote.  Try to get a passport without an ID.  Now my BP is up.  Now I need a can of white paint to cover my red buttocks. 

• 3 weeks later...

@TexomasHomepage: Texas to take in nearly 600 prisoners released early

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Who decides where they go?  And -- again -- why didn't all of them go to the neiborhood that obama will be living in when he is done?  Or, half there and half in Chicago...

• 2 weeks later...

Uninformed voters, dead voters, freestuff voters, At some point you have to stop making excuses. 

No excuses...too many people don't want what many conservative Republicans are selling...lower taxes and smaller gov....sad.

What is going on is not the sad state the Republican party is in but the sad state the country is in.

What is even sadder is the Democrats keep selling the same old crap about making the downtrodden live's better, and it never happens...but they keep getting the votes as long as the crumbs continue to get thrown out.

Until people quit looking to the gov for answers and support, it will only get worse...the ones that need to stop making excuses are those that are sponging off the gov.

Folks need to go to work and quit voting based on what someone promises to give you...but never does.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

No excuses...too many people don't want what many conservative Republicans are selling...lower taxes and smaller gov....sad.

What is going on is not the sad state the Republican party is in but the sad state the country is in.

What is even sadder is the Democrats keep selling the same old crap about making the downtrodden live's better, and it never happens...but they keep getting the votes as long as the crumbs continue to get thrown out.

Until people quit looking to the gov for answers and support, it will only get worse...the ones that need to stop making excuses are those that are sponging off the gov.

Folks need to go to work and quit voting based on what someone promises to give you...but never does.

sometimes it's almost like some of you are paid spokemen from DC. 

Spokesmen from DC?  Do only the Republicans have those people?  Are you satisfied that the average income per family has dropped by $5000 since the current President took office?  Are you satisfied that Obamacare has increased healthcare costs substantially rather than lowering the average family premium by $2500 per year?  Are you satisfied that the only solutions to problems in this country are a new tax and/or new regulation?

Puerto RIco has just announced that it will have to cut back on government services ( aka : free stuff) or default on its debt and go bankrupt.  My guess is that this is the result of too much financial liberalism and the very people whom liberals claim to care most about, are the ones who will suffer the most from either instance.

Spokesmen from DC?  Do only the Republicans have those people?  Are you satisfied that the average income per family has dropped by $5000 since the current President took office?  Are you satisfied that Obamacare has increased healthcare costs substantially rather than lowering the average family premium by $2500 per year?  Are you satisfied that the only solutions to problems in this country are a new tax and/or new regulation?

When numbers are given.....the neurons in brain start shorting out.  You would think any rationale person could understand that.

What happened to all the failed republican president. Its no such thing as a liberal or conservative. Just made up words to get the masess to vote a certain way. When was the last Republican president that did anything that could be considered conservative. but yeah DC. Is DC. because they know all they have to do is throw a R or D in front their name.

Congress refuse to agree that the sky is blue because nobody want to be seen as agreeing with the other side.  Its not about policy it's about R or D trump is not a Republican but he put a R in front his name and now he's the front runner. 

If we had no political parties would these politicians still be telling you how conservative or liberal they are.