Prison Reform

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Cities that provide sanctuary to illegal immigrants and ignore federal law would never figure out a way for felons to vote, right?

Well, that might be a true rhetorical statement/question if all 6,000 went to sanctuary cities, never left those sanctuary cities, actually intended to vote and if 6,000 votes spread across the entire country of 50 states could actually sway a vote in any particular state. 

In the most recent presidential election the closest states in votes was the small population state of Alaska won by the Republicans by 44,000 votes and Florida won by the Democrats by 64,000 votes. 

No, I can't see where 6,000 more votes scattered across the entire country, even if all voting for the same person, would have any effect on a presidential election. I figured that anyone could see my statement as a joke and I can't believe that somehow actually could see this as a voter scam. 

Well, that might be a true rhetorical statement/question if all 6,000 went to sanctuary cities, never left those sanctuary cities, actually intended to vote and if 6,000 votes spread across the entire country of 50 states could actually sway a vote in any particular state. 

In the most recent presidential election the closest states in votes was the small population state of Alaska won by the Republicans by 44,000 votes and Florida won by the Democrats by 64,000 votes. 

No, I can't see where 6,000 more votes scattered across the entire country, even if all voting for the same person, would have any effect on a presidential election. I figured that anyone could see my statement as a joke and I can't believe that somehow actually could see this as a voter scam. 

very true....but like the old saying goes.....give an inch eventually they ll take a mile especially in this day in time with society's progressive movement.

20 years ago no one thought we would have legal gay marriages either. 

I wouldn't necessarily call it a voter scam either but this will get more than 6000 votes...it will get votes from anyone that supports this kind of nonsense.

When it comes to the Democrats, everything is about getting votes...nothing is driven by their goodwill.