21-5A Stats/Leaders @ mid-season

Best offense and best defense for Crosby, good recipe for success. Cotton leading every passing category in the district. 

This is the hidden content, please

*Chronicle has some inaccuracies but it's close enough for arguments sake. 

Those stats are deceptive, because Crosby is rotating out starters in the 3rd quarter. Could easily lead every category:

Those stats are deceptive, because Crosby is rotating out starters in the 3rd quarter. Could easily lead every category:

Agreed. Crosby has rarely had starters in the game in the fourth quarter. Against Kpark the starting offense played the first series of the second half and were done. Also look at the limited number of touches by Crosby running backs. Their yards per carry is up there. 

Surprize= Dayt on 2015 offensive pace to surpass 2014 offense production by 900 more yds=2 losses to Setxsports# 2 & #3 ranked team=who played tuffer competition?

To be fair though, Dayton wasn't really competitive in either one of those games. They lost them by a combined 53 points. I think when you throw in King losing to a Magnolia team that was just blown out by Stratford and Channelview being blown out by 3+ tds in their first district game it knocks some luster off how tough those opponents really were? 

Stats are great until you get punched in the mouth !  Crosby has played a weak first half schedule- oct 16 will be your wake up call. Dayton's QB has missed 5 qtrs. this year - Dayton had six starters out the first three games with a lot tougher schedule  ( who cares )  enjoy your paper queen status while you can -

I would hope Crosby was rotating players in and out. They are a top 5 team in the state who has played a very easy schedule to date. Teams they have played this year so far are 12-21 and district opponents played so far are 3-11. 

Don't worry Pride, with that defense I saw Dayton put on the field Crosby will be rotating players on y'all too at some point. Scrappy bunch of kids but Crosby is just a differen animal this year. Who knows how good this squad is, nobody on the schedule has really pushed them yet. 

Stats are great until you get punched in the mouth !  Crosby has played a weak first half schedule- oct 16 will be your wake up call. Dayton's QB has missed 5 qtrs. this year - Dayton had six starters out the first three games with a lot tougher schedule  ( who cares )  enjoy your paper queen status while you can -

You've played the exact same schedule as Crosby except for two games, lol. All I'm saying is that in those other two games Dayton got scorched. I understand your injury thing but that's just part of the game. Crosby lost Grace , who would be far and away the best player on Dayton's team, for the entire season.

I understand the tougher schedule thing but you still have to be competitive. It's not like the teams y'all lost to were great. CV just got 61 put on them by Westbrook and probably won't even make the playoffs. King got worked by Magnolia who then turned around and lost by 23 to Stratford in their district opener.

I really don't think Dayton has anything for Crosby this year, plus Dayton has already shown they don't take punches very well.