contenders or pretenders 5a

I wonder if Ned will go undefeated in district for the 4th time in 5 years? 

With a combined enrollment of over 3,600 we may get Texas City and a revitalized Galveston Ball in the D2 playoffs from the FB District. 

With Brenham probably about to be 2-4 they're probably going to be in a fight for a 4th place spot. Probably a case of Brenham being down but they also have some solid teams in their district.

21-5A has three of the top 10 teams in the Houston area. 

I wonder if Ned will go undefeated in district for the 4th time in 5 years? 

With a combined enrollment of over 3,600 we may get Texas City and a revitalized Galveston Ball in the D2 playoffs from the FB District. 

With Brenham probably about to be 2-4 they're probably going to be in a fight for a 4th place spot. Probably a case of Brenham being down but they also have some solid teams in their district.

21-5A has three of the top 10 teams in the Houston area. 

i think we are going to see the real GBALL team in district play there schedule was kinda light in non district so we shall see TC looks strong but I'm skeptical of there offense with 2 young QB's if defense can stay off the field a Lil bit more this can be a surprising team who can win district I haven't seen much of Crosby but its 2 or teams in the FB district who can compete with them 

i think we are going to see the real GBALL team in district play there schedule was kinda light in non district so we shall see TC looks strong but I'm skeptical of there offense with 2 young QB's if defense can stay off the field a Lil bit more this can be a surprising team who can win district I haven't seen much of Crosby but its 2 or teams in the FB district who can compete with them 

FB Marshall lost their last three games by a combined 70+ points. I think they're out already. Elkins beat Lamar and TC already beat Elkins. I didn't say Ball would make any noise, just that it's going to be nice to see a proud program back in the playoffs after long drought. I was also highlighting they'll be playing D2 with over 1,800 kids. 

FB Marshall lost their last three games by a combined 70+ points. I think they're out already. Elkins beat Lamar and TC already beat Elkins. I didn't say Ball would make any noise, just that it's going to be nice to see a proud program back in the playoffs after long drought. I was also highlighting they'll be playing D2 with over 1,800 kids. 

and I was stating I don't you will see ball in the playoffs 

and I was stating I don't you will see ball in the playoffs 

Who gets in after Elkins, Ridge Point and Texas City then? No way you can feel good about saying Marshall starting out 0-2 in district and all the other teams suck. Ball plays D this year and Marshall can't score, I think Ball goes 7-3 and gets the 4th spot.

I think they had a better point that even mentioning Willowridge, who's probably only won like 10 games the last 5 years, as even a possibility. My initial post said they were "revitalized", so either they are or 23-5A isn't very strong this year. 

Ball choked tonight don't be surprise if they go down hill from here on out