New Caney 24 Humble 14/Final

Yeah right. You know that if Humble beats NC and NC beats Dayton you all will be tied. Of course you want Humble to lose

Be tied with who. If Humble beats NC they will have 2 losses just like Humble. Dayton has 1. Dayton will be 4-1 in district going into the Crosby game. Actually a pretty good position to be in.

Edited by bronco pride

Be tied with who. If Humble beats NC they will have 2 losses just like Humble. Dayton has 1. Dayton will be 4-1 in district going into the Crosby game. Actually a pretty good position to be in.

Yes, but I said if Humble beats NC and NC beats Dayton you all would have the same number of losses. 

Brown had 66 yards rushing for the whole game ! 1000 yards running east & west doen't make the stat sheet,maybe yours - how many yards did he have against Crosby ?

Yeah, he had 66 for the game and probably close to 80 in the first half. If you click on the link you'll see where he basically made Dayton's whole team miss and made guys fall down. Notice two of the runs where he gashes Dayton in the first half, Dayton looks like they're running a 3-3 stack. Notice the first play of the highlight he's blocking though, that was a second half play when Dayton started sending pressure to stop Brown. Humble's coach would still run the zone read into the overload though, which caused the negative rushing yards and the "east/west" running. Also notice at the bottom of the screen on the first play that Dayton is going 0 coverage so they can out leverage Humble to keep Brown off the edges. Brown had a good day in the box score against Crosby but the majority of those yards came when it was 27-0 after halftime and Crosby was in coast mode. 

This is the hidden content, please

Yeah, he had 66 for the game and probably close to 80 in the first half. If you click on the link you'll see where he basically made Dayton's whole team miss and made guys fall down. Notice two of the runs where he gashes Dayton in the first half, Dayton looks like they're running a 3-3 stack. Notice the first play of the highlight he's blocking though, that was a second half play when Dayton started sending pressure to stop Brown. Humble's coach would still run the zone read into the overload though, which caused the negative rushing yards and the "east/west" running. Also notice at the bottom of the screen on the first play that Dayton is going 0 coverage so they can out leverage Humble to keep Brown off the edges. Brown had a good day in the box score against Crosby but the majority of those yards came when it was 27-0 after halftime and Crosby was in coast mode. 

This is the hidden content, please

So what your saying is he had 66 yds rushing and no tds.

I really don't want to argue I just think it's funny that I got a 48 minute football game broke down to a 2 minute Terio Brown Hudle highlight video.

Where are the Dayton highlights ( miss ole toups)  didn't see any td's in Browns highlites against Dayton ? guess I have to watch him against Crosby to see him cross the goal line .( but I know he did it against  the back up cheer leaders )

I know the group at Humble has some talent. I've watched them since freshman year. The question is what the staff can do with the talent? I'm picking NC in a close game. NC QB is pretty good and the RB isn't bad himself.

Your right, Humble has a lot of talent. Their coaches are garbage though.  I have seen them call time-outs twice before extra point kicks.  Against Dayton they wasted a time-out after a change of quarters.  And their play calling is ridiculous.  

Your right, Humble has a lot of talent. Their coaches are garbage though.  I have seen them call time-outs twice before extra point kicks.  Against Dayton they wasted a time-out after a change of quarters.  And their play calling is ridiculous.  

Craziest thing is that if Gage was at Humble he would probably be competing for district championships. 

Me too. Suggest you ask for a reserve seat when you get your tickets, Nice view with back on the seats. Same price as general admission if I'm not mistaken. I'm in row 2 seats 27 and 28.

Hope we can get our fans out for a Saturday game. I believe the band has some sort of UIL competition today.

Thanks for info,see ya'll there