New Caney 24 Humble 14/Final

Didn't see a thread started. I reckon Coug14 is still rollin with Humble. 

Im going with New Caney 47-28, Humble couldn't handle the Dayton offense and I doubt they will handle NC with a better QB. 

It's frustrating to try to pick Humble because they're not very well coached and you don't know how motivated a team will show up. It's just hard to pick against their athletes. 

I think New Caney has better offensive personnel than Dayton but I don't think New Caney as a whole is as good at playing offense as Dayton. Probably doesn't make any sense but I don't think you'll see a score difference in this game like you did in the Dayton game. 

I don't think Humble has enough on offense to beat New Caney but I think you're going to get a final score closer to 31-21. If Humble doesn't turn the ball over I wouldn't be surprised to see them win though. 

It's frustrating to try to pick Humble because they're not very well coached and you don't know how motivated a team will show up. It's just hard to pick against their athletes. 

I think New Caney has better offensive personnel than Dayton but I don't think New Caney as a whole is as good at playing offense as Dayton. Probably doesn't make any sense but I don't think you'll see a score difference in this game like you did in the Dayton game. 

I don't think Humble has enough on offense to beat New Caney but I think you're going to get a final score closer to 31-21. If Humble doesn't turn the ball over I wouldn't be surprised to see them win though. 

this is shocking coming from you. 

Shocked me to the toilet to throw up=sudden change of opinion=Dayt**Mark this=Dayt is more dangerous offensively than we been previous 4 yrs & playing better on defense.Better get your tickets for Crosby@Dayt

My opinion really hasn't changed on the product Humble puts on the field, I've just lost faith in their coaching staff. Humble was gashing Dayton in the first half, Macintosh was dropping dimes all over the field. Dayton DBS had no chance to stay with Humble's receivers and the dang coach wouldn't throw the ball down the field. 

Terio Brown had Dayton players falling over themselves trying to tackle him in the first half. Dayton got no push from the d-line so they started running an overload blitz in the second half to disrupt Humble's offense. Humble's coach saw that and never made adjustments in the run game or to the zero coverage being played in the secondary. That's going to be easy pickings for Crosby, Riordan and Cotton will eat that defense alive. 

As far as the offense I don't really think it's more dangerous. Dayton just runs the ball more. Dayton doesn't really have a drop back passing game, it'll be even less effective against Crosby's pass rush. The times I really saw Hancock drop back he threw it to Moore all three times, one pick, one TD and one ball Moore just made a play on a bad throw. Those will be interceptions against Crosby. 

While Dayton does run the ball more that's also what Crosby is better at defending. The way Crosby hits it's going to be interesting to see how the Dayton ball carriers get through the game being so thin. Hancock was banged up last week after Tunson hit him, Moore was limping from the first half on and Styner was getting up slow after 30-something carries due to no spell back. I'm sure the staff will tell our defenders to tee off on them every play and see how they're looking later in the game. 

If Cotton plays the way he's been playing all year and doesn't give y'all the gifts he did last year to keep y'all in the game, I think Crosby wins by at least two Tds. I've already said 600 yards and 40+ points is what I expect from the defense I saw Dayton put on the field. 

Yep, after years of hearing how Dayton would dominate Crosby. You felt so good about how Dayton would dominate Crosby you gave me three tds . . . right before Dayton lost. Too bad I was banned and didn't get to collect on the bet.

I'm still waiting to resolve that bet,never met but I gotcha covered whenever=time/place I'll feed ya good long as I got ear plugs.Gimme a name by pm I'll get ya gift cert @Applebees in Crosby=no problem.Dayt did dominate in games lost=coaching mistakes,Stew=not=record shows such

Yep, after years of hearing how Dayton would dominate Crosby. You felt so good about how Dayton would dominate Crosby you gave me three tds . . . right before Dayton lost. Too bad I was banned and didn't get to collect on the bet.

I'm still waiting to resolve that bet,never met but I gotcha covered whenever=time/place I'll feed ya good long as I got ear plugs.Gimme a name by pm I'll get ya gift cert @Applebees in Crosby=no problem.Dayt did dominate in games lost=coaching mistakes,Stew=not=record shows such

Ear plugs probably wouldn't help. I'm sure he knows enough sign language to tell you how great Crosby is. Just mail it to him. Nice to see a man who honors his bets. I have a feeling come the end of the season my wager with a Crosby poster will go unpaid unless of course I lose.

IDK, last year Dayton did have 35 more total yards than Crosby but they were also throwing to try to make up the 15 point deficit the last half of the 4th to send it to OT. In '13 Crosby had 617 yards to Dayton's 347 but only won by 6 again. Even in '11 and '12 when Crosby lost they put up more yards than Dayton. 

I just hope Crosby can keep the turnovers, at least 3 per game since 2012. 

Ear plugs probably wouldn't help. I'm sure he knows enough sign language to tell you how great Crosby is. Just mail it to him. Nice to see a man who honors his bets. I have a feeling come the end of the season my wager with a Crosby poster will go unpaid unless of course I lose.

i bet he's going to be posting under the other name on here ;)

Plusone and all his other cute names went and got his self banned so he could welch on his bet with bronco-pride and me ! typical trash talker that can't back it up -

Yeah as of now I'm just assuming there is no bet. Like BG said he will just use another name anyway. Man I sure hope NC gets this win. It would put Humble at 3 losses with one of those being Dayton.

My opinion really hasn't changed on the product Humble puts on the field, I've just lost faith in their coaching staff. Humble was gashing Dayton in the first half, Macintosh was dropping dimes all over the field. Dayton DBS had no chance to stay with Humble's receivers and the dang coach wouldn't throw the ball down the field. 

Terio Brown had Dayton players falling over themselves trying to tackle him in the first half. Dayton got no push from the d-line so they started running an overload blitz in the second half to disrupt Humble's offense. Humble's coach saw that and never made adjustments in the run game or to the zero coverage being played in the secondary. That's going to be easy pickings for Crosby, Riordan and Cotton will eat that defense alive. 

As far as the offense I don't really think it's more dangerous. Dayton just runs the ball more. Dayton doesn't really have a drop back passing game, it'll be even less effective against Crosby's pass rush. The times I really saw Hancock drop back he threw it to Moore all three times, one pick, one TD and one ball Moore just made a play on a bad throw. Those will be interceptions against Crosby.

While Dayton does run the ball more that's also what Crosby is better at defending. The way Crosby hits it's going to be interesting to see how the Dayton ball carriers get through the game being so thin. Hancock was banged up last week after Tunson hit him, Moore was limping from the first half on and Styner was getting up slow after 30-something carries due to no spell back. I'm sure the staff will tell our defenders to tee off on them every play and see how they're looking later in the game.

If Cotton plays the way he's been playing all year and doesn't give y'all the gifts he did last year to keep y'all in the game, I think Crosby wins by at least two Tds. I've already said 600 yards and 40+ points is what I expect from the defense I saw Dayton put on the field.

Brown had 66 yards rushing for the whole game ! 1000 yards running east & west doen't make the stat sheet,maybe yours - how many yards did he have against Crosby ?