GP @ Dayton

bronco pride

Well it is Dayton's homecoming and although I think Dayton wins easily I figured a thread was warranted. Just hope Dayton gets a good lead and plenty of kids see playing time for this home game.

the Homecoming queen might get a TD on GP man smh. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You flat lining? You need medical attention? 

My key board was sticking and I just figured it out. I think I have that problem fixed now my keyboard keys were hitting underneath my desk, so now that I got it working.

I think Dayton wins this with no problems and I just pray we stay healthy.

Go Broncos 2915!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.  About 900 years of Cougar dominance is coming!!!

My key board was sticking and I just figured it out. I think I have that problem fixed now my keyboard keys were hitting underneath my desk, so now that I got it working.

I think Dayton wins this with no problems and I just pray we stay healthy.

Go Broncos 2915!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.  About 900 years of Cougar dominance is coming!!!

agree with what ? 900 years - I would worry about oct 16 if  I was you -

I just thought you were excited about 2915.  Sounds right to me.

Just giving you a hard time.  Like I've said, I think Dayton is the 2nd best team in the district.  Yes, I know they lost to King, but if I were 22-5A I'd rather play King than Dayton.

Edited by Red Dawn

Yes, Crosby will sit here and worry. You do realize your team is last or next to last in every defensive stat in the district ?  But we will sit here and worry. 

who pulled your chain - I was talking to reddawn you know the semi level headed Crosby fan .Aren't you the one who predicted Humble over Dayton by 4 tds ,yep your a regular  football jones alright.

who pulled your chain - I was talking to reddawn you know the semi level headed Crosby fan .Aren't you the one who predicted Humble over Dayton by 4 tds ,yep your a regular  football jones alright.

Wrong. I made no prediction about Humble vs. Dayton.  I appreciate your smart a$$ comments though

Yes, Crosby will sit here and worry. You do realize your team is last or next to last in every defensive stat in the district ?  But we will sit here and worry. 

I said this before and I'll say it again stats don't win games. Coaching, players on the field, and I would say the crowd are all a part of it. Now everyone knows how great Crosby is along with their paper stats. Guess what who cares about your stats. I don't and if Crosby beats Dayton it should be no shocker but if the weak Broncos with their lousy stats. pull out the win are you still going to talk about stats anymore or will you throw it out the window. I think our weak Broncos had Code Red sweating at their house the last couple of years and came real close to getting the win, but unfortunately we lost, but that's why we play the game. I can't wait until 10-16-15 because as great as Crosby looks on paper don't think Dayton's going to lie down because of your teams great stats. and may the better team win.

Dayton should concentrate on one game at a time and this week it's GP.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Crosby better watch out for CEK!!!!!!!!!    

I said this before and I'll say it again stats don't win games. Coaching, players on the field, and I would say the crowd are all a part of it. Now everyone knows how great Crosby is along with their paper stats. Guess what who cares about your stats. I don't and if Crosby beats Dayton it should be no shocker but if the weak Broncos with their lousy stats. pull out the win are you still going to talk about stats anymore or will you throw it out the window. I think our weak Broncos had Code Red sweating at their house the last couple of years and came real close to getting the win, but unfortunately we lost, but that's why we play the game. I can't wait until 10-16-15 because as great as Crosby looks on paper don't think Dayton's going to lie down because of your teams great stats. and may the better team win.

if we throw stats out and noone cares about them because they don't matter.....why wouldn't crosby beating the historic dayton be a shocker?  Why would dayton beating crosby be a shocker?  We threw out anything we can use to make an educated guess at the winner.

Go Crosby! 

I'm really disappointed in this post.  To say if Crosby wins its expected but if Dayton wins its a big deal...Man, that sounds like the white flag is going up already.  Hinging your bets.  If you think Crosby is better just say so.  That doesn't make you less of a Bronco fan.  You Bronco fans are better than that.

Edited by Red Dawn

I'm really disappointed in this post.  To say if Crosby wins its expected but if Dayton wins its a big deal...Man, that sounds like the white flag is going up already.  Hinging your bets.  If you think Crosby is better just say so.  That doesn't make you less of a Bronco fan.  You Bronco fans are better than that.

No white flag here. Don't be disappointed I know the Broncos won't lay down for Crosby or anyone else for that matter and my personal opinion on the game is I think we have a great shot at winning this year and as always my favorite district game. Just tired of the stats stuff may the best team win and I'm proud of the Broncos win or loose.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!