GP @ Dayton

bronco pride

Took you 11 minutes to check and make sure I was right.  Next time might want to check first.  You'll also find that I have made no predictions on district games.  

11 minutes -I didn't realize I was under the gun to respond back to you - sorry I don't live on this site I've other things to do sometimes. Good luck to your #2 ranked Cougars the Bronco's are looking foreward to Oct 16th.----  Next time don't get on here and toot your horn and slight my Bronco's.

Better talent going to G Park Northshore,they haven't made real playoff runs/done much since 61 & 64 semis run

yeah those were the good runs. in 2003-2008 they put together nice seasons based on what they had done recently. they were winning and at least competitive in any loss. they hd some good athletes. I agree they are all going to north shore, just like HISD Furr's talent pool.

yeah those were the good runs. in 2003-2008 they put together nice seasons based on what they had done recently. they were winning and at least competitive in any loss. they hd some good athletes. I agree they are all going to north shore, just like HISD Furr's talent pool.

I hate that for those kids and the program.