PA Memorial vs Deer Park Predictions Thread

@panews: Titans healthy for homecoming - For the first time since preseason camp broke, Kenny Harrison will have a full gro...

This is the hidden content, please

Anytime i go to Port Arthur i feel as if I'm returning to 1998...was over that way this past summer and saw this baller rolling on a bike with a speaker box strapped on the back of the bike with a dress belt. I believe he had 2 kicker 10's in the speaker box; he was jamming Big Daddy Kane loud enough for them to hear in New Orleans all the while enjoying him and ice cold Steel Reserve. I still regret not taking multiple pictures

Anytime i go to Port Arthur i feel as if I'm returning to 1998...was over that way this past summer and saw this baller rolling on a bike with a speaker box strapped on the back of the bike with a dress belt. I believe he had 2 kicker 10's in the speaker box; he was jamming Big Daddy Kane loud enough for them to hear in New Orleans all the while enjoying him and ice cold Steel Reserve. I still regret not taking multiple pictures

probably cause HE still living in 98. ;)